main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Photos/ Review of Play

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Bubba, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    I posted a handful of photos on our Yahoo Message Group. They are under the folder SW30 Night.

If anyone would like me to e-mail them direct, send me a PM to MarshallNaiman@yahoo.com.

The play was a blast. I enjoyed it (for the second time) Afterwards, I had the chance to speak with Steve who played Yoda/ C3PO, and who was the executive director. I also met the writer and guy who played Luke. They were are very nice, and appreciative of our presence. Basically, the success of this play has been through word of mouth, and originally was supposed to go through November only. So pass the word to other SW fans.

couple personal notes:
    AJ- hope you are feeling better.
    Will- congrats on the Masters! That is terrific.
    Nick/ Derek- hope we can make this Thursday happen. We will definitely carpool next month.
    Jeff- I will read my camera manual...
    Silent Bob- Kudos for organizing the toys for tots.

For what its worth: Norms definitely fulfilled its purpose. Sorry there was no bar. :) Next month I vote for the Yard House.

2. TIE1138

TIE1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    Ok, I'm unfamiliar with Yahoo and am having trouble navigating through it. Can someone help point me in the right direction?

3. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    westside

Hope it helps..

Nice pics btw :)

4. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    AHHH HAHAHA!

Good pics...and yes we did have *change* after paying the bill!

Star Wars in 30 minutes... ****, 4 stars, 10/10, A+, awsome. I laughed, I cried, it was a part of me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.