main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Photoshop upgrades

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Obi-Jace, Jun 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Jace

Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2001
    Does anyone here have much experience with Photoshop? If you do I've got a question.
    Is it better for me to get an upgrade for my version of Photoshop 4.0.1 so that I can get version 6. Or is it better to buy (or obtain, not condoning cracking, etc of course) the full version 6? I don't have vast sums of money (especially with a SW collecting habit). I have found a full cracked version on a site but it doesn't have the tutorial disks etc. And I'm not to sure if it won't infect my computer(had experience with @$$hole crackers n hackers) Does anyone have a copy, I mean full version of Photoshop 5.5 or 6 that they want to sell swap trade etc. Of course if you happened to have a 'backup' that I could have a 'look' at I would accept that and no-one need know....

2. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    I'm also looking to 'try' some of the other Adobe Digital software if anyone has a 'backup' I could 'look' at.
    I'm also still looking for the Photoshop Tutorial disks if anyone has them or knows where I can get them.

3. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    A friend of mine has a "backup" of 5.5,
    I'll see if hell let you "look" at it.

4. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I'm in the process of getting a 'backup' full version of 5.5 from an unknown source but i'm not going to tell anyone because you shouldn't really disclose where your 'backups' are because that defeats the purpose of having a 'backup' I have 5.0 currently.

5. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    I actually bought Photoshop6 education version from the local university. I was a third the price. Athough I found the book that came with it difficult to read so I bought a "..for Dummies" book which was much more helpful :) Don't ya just love it!!

6. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    and our design college just upgraded to 6.0,
    saves me having to find it!

7. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Well i'm still learning 5.0 so I don't really want to upgrade just yet.

8. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    Thats what I was going to do with version 4. Then after doing some tutorials on the net, I realised that the newer versions can take so much time out of a simple effect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.