main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pic / Vid thread?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Number6, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number6

Number6 Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2006
    Is there an official pic and vid posting thread anywhere around here? I've been looking around, but I can seem to find it if it exists. Thanks.

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

Well, it depends what kind of pics you want. There?s the Revenge of the Sith Pic thread. You may find some interesting pics in this thread for the prequels. All you really have to do to find a certain thread is to look in the forum index in whatever forum you?re looking through. As for vids, I don?t think you?ll find anything beyond trailers and fanfilms.

The Map of the Boards can really help you out in finding particular forums for whatever particular thing you?re looking for.

If you have any other questions, or if you can be more specific in what type of pics you need, feel free to ask. Also, enjoy your stay!

3. Number6

Number6 Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2006
    Well, for example, I'm a member of a European car board. They have a thread that is just pics of member's cars or pics of events members attended. I was wondering if there is a place like that here where members show off their collections, specific pieces, strikin' a pose in costume, or whatever they feel other fans might like to see.

4. REVANLORD

REVANLORD Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Welcome to the boards. I don't know much about the kinds of threads you want, but I do know some threads you might want to visit.

The Newbie Adoption Thread

This is where you can find some "oldbies" who will harass...errrr...teach you the way of the forums. Yes, that's it. :p Oh, don't worry almost all of the newbies come out alive! :p

Enjoy your stay! :)

The Hooded Soul

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Number6! :)

Does your username has a special meaning to you? If yes, you can post it at How did you came up with your username. It would be interesting to read. :)

To your question about pic of SW collections and events, I would take a look at Collecting. There's an official thread about pics of the collections.

And if you look for the SW events, you should take a look at FanForce (FF) General. There can you find two boards about conventions. And if you want to meet other SW fans on your own, you should visit your local FF. There you can meet them online and if you want even in RL. :)

If you have further question, please, don't hesitate to ask us. :)

Enjoy your stay and see you around. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.