Picinic on 9-25 at Kate Curley Park 1-3pm

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by Ariadnae1, Sep 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey guys. We need to decide things that need to be brought to the BBQ.

The club will be providing the hamburgers, hotdogs and sodas. Mike said he could donate ice for the coolers, which is very awesome, thank you. We still need:

Buns (both hotdog and hamburger)
    cheese
    pickles
    onions
    tomato
    (and whatever else you put on these things)
    chips
    some sweets.

Now, we can just keep it simple and have just cheese and pickles and maybe onions. We have mayo, mustard and ketchup already. I am thinking probably 4-5 bags of chips, maybe cookies and brownies.

So, time to sign up guys.
  2. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey guys. I am going to be bringing pickles and 2 bags of NON doritos chips.
  3. Darth_Sayder Jedi Padawan

I have to work all day Saturday.
    I will bag the ice and put in freezer.
    I need someone to come and pick up, ok?
  4. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Not a problem. Thanks Mike.
  5. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will bring the tomatoes and onions, probably get them from our garden we have so much food in our garden I can't imagine eating it all, On second thought I will bring lettuce and ketchup too.
  6. mater_storm Jedi Padawan

well this sounds like a good time to meat everone. I'll be happy to bring the buns(hotdogs and hamburger) but I need to know how many well most likely be there. and try to remind me. I have a habit of forgeting to be somewhere at sometime. Thats what you get for living a non-demanding life. Oh well I just have to suffer. (right?)
  7. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, Laura and I went shopping today, and we have everything we need. I have decided to break out my ice cream maker, so we will have some chocolate ice cream too.

I just hope we get a lot of people showing up, if not, it will be nice for those who do show up.

If anyone has a game or something fun to do, please bring it. I think that will help the day go by smoothly.

See you all tomorrow!!
  8. nordicgal Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, the weather gods were nice to us yesterday, for the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day.

I know some people had to work, so our whole group wasn't there, but we were happy to meet Shadell (a.k.a. Mater_Storm), who is interested in joining at October's meeting. Welcome, Shadell!

The food and company were good, as always.

Thanks, Mike, for the ice. Wish you could have come as well!
  9. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes, thank you so much Mike.

It was a great day, and it was great meeting Shadell. I hope we can live up to his expectations.

Thanks to Laura, Erik and Alan also. As always, you guys were a great help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.