Niagara, ON Pick up ROTS review in "Pulse" this week in Niagara (26-01). For free!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PresidentKang, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PresidentKang Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey peeps;

I write movie reviews for "View" paper in Hamilton & "The Pulse" in Niagara area. Since I haven't been to Niagara area recently, I'm assuming they have little plastic carying boxes kicking around. Its totally free -- alls you do is just open it up and grab one.

My "Sith" review is being published this week - flat out 5 out of 5 rave, natch. So be sure you pick it up if you see those "Pulse" boxes kicking around. And, its completely 100% freakin free, dammit!

the review itself will be online by Thursday at http://www.pulseniagara.com/film.php so go nuts!

lates;
    moi

PS - sorry about the cross/cross/CROSS threads. This is the last one. I promise. Don't hurt me.
  2. grey_starr Force Ghost

star 4
    it's not there... just the BAD review... some will relate to the BAD review I am sure...
  3. PresidentKang Jedi Knight

star 1
    Really? I live in Hamilton, so we had both reviews and my personal flat-out rave is posted on the pulse website.

Kooky. I am just the movie reviewer, but the editor wanted to do his own review, so what are you gonna do?

Anyway, my review is here: http://www.pulseniagara.com/film.php
  4. grey_starr Force Ghost

star 4
    I gotta admit... One extreme to the other... I personally loved it... but would wish for less dependance on CGI... nothing better then people in costumes, people doing stunts on strings, and real clutter in a room... So it's great... but still no ANH, ESB, or ROTJ... where even after changes, it still had mostly guys in costumes, real stunts, and real clutter on the sets... I can't imagine degabah being better then it was, because it was realy made, and not green screened...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.