Spok, WA Picnic Tomorrow!!! 8-25-07

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright everyone, el Presendente has declared that I post officialness for the picnic tomorrow, and thus it shall be!!!

Place: Mirabeau Park, Spokane Valley
    Time: Noon till ???
    Bring: Whatever you want, there's a list of items being brought in this thread

I hope everyone can make it, I'm certainly looking forward to having a relaxing day at the park with all my chums :D

PS. Kelli and I will bring some Munchkin.
  2. the_black_smudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    Can someone post an address for this park or directions from, say I 90? Also, WHERE in the park?
  3. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    here's some directions from I-90, It's pretty easy to find.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=47.673826,-117.247467&daddr=E+Euclid+Ave+%4047.686210,+-117.228210&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=15&mra=dme&sll=47.675473,-117.230129&sspn=0.015459,0.047035&ie=UTF8&ll=47.67816,-117.229872&spn=0.015459,0.047035&z=15&om=1
  4. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    I wanted to say that we had a great time with everyone today. Thank you Smudge for the training, Alfredo (the flower) for your quick, yet light touch, and Sabrina for one on one combat with my son.

I also want to thank each and every one of you (especially Noelle) for your kind response to our surprise situation. Your kindness and support was amazing and truly made a difference, all things considered. I am also grateful for all the offers of extended help. If it is needed, a request will be made.

You guys are fantastic.

(I think I forgot my Frisbee.)
  5. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    I think we got your frisbee, no worries ;)
  6. the_black_smudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    I too had a wonderful time today, It was great to meet Noelle, Mason, Nora and the kiddos. I am most impressed with everyone who I trained with today, All of you show great promise!
    Mason, Nora all our hopes and prayers are with you and the rest of your family.
    If anyone is interested in getting in some sword practice tomorrow, I am available, just give me a call or post here!
  7. TuleenDonai Jedi Knight

You folks with the spontaneity obviously don't have children. :rolleyes:

For the record Cheeser, I'm very impressed you made it with your son!

I would have loved to attempt to make it on Saturday - next time, could we plan a bit more in advance?

:D
  8. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    "Plan in advance"? [face_laugh]

Oh, wait, you're serious?

I know black_smudge and I (at least, maybe more) are hoping to have a more regular time for sword fighting.

Also, to everyone, sorry about the lack of of BBQs at Mirabeau and for not letting you know that I would not be there; I feel like I blew you off.
    Sorry.
  9. DestroyerSam Jedi Padawan

The_Cheeser here.

Pbbftfb.

Yeah.
    Jerk.

Haha, just kidding!

Actually Tuleen, my Star Wars fan forcing is a family affair. My wife is Abba Suna Delnara, Sammy is DestroyerSam (who you won't see a post from unless I do for him, or accidentally-D'oh!) and my daughter Lina. She really wanted to combat train, but she is only three. She did say, "I want to watch you fight daddy!"
  10. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4

It's funny, but as the day drew on, and the light faded, and I continued to get tired, my light touch became a bit less on the light side.

Never the less, thank you, Mason.

And sorry, John..... :oops:

Oh, and Noelle thanks you for the compliment.

And, I have your frisbee.
  11. Abba_Suna_Delnara Jedi Knight

I just wanted to thank you all myself for being so wonderful at the picnic. As many of you know I found out my brother inlaw had passed away at age 49 leaving two beautiful girls and my sis. I shall miss him so very much. I could not have been with a better crowd in receiving the news of my loss. I thank God for my family I have in the Spokantina! May the force be with you all!

Noel you are so very sweet and thanks also for grabbing mas...I mean cheesers Frisbee.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.