main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pics and Correspondence From Yoda's World Tour Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Ok Everyone.
    While the Actual World Tour Thread is for all questions, discussions and anything else that "Blows Your Kilt Up" regarding Yoda's World Tour...This thread is for pics, and correspondence back and forth. This is actually becoming a major geography lesson for my Special Ed kids and things are looking positive on the George Lucas Education Front about a possible article and lesson plan.

So, what I'm asking is this. When a FF gets Yoda, I would appreciate a group pic with the Little Green Master in front of some recognizable or favorite place of your area. A short (or long depending upon how much everyone likes to talk [face_laugh] " on line from my kids...and then if I can get a contact addy through my pm, they also want to send letters thanking your FF for hosting Yoda. We have a HUGE map of the world in our classroom, and have been following the Master's trip so far. :D These kids are incredibly excited about all of this. In fact our entire school/district is excited. So make it look good as I will be doing a presentation to our school board in the next few weeks.

Above all HAVE FUN and we are working on getting the website up. Right now, Go-Daddy is just being frustrating. (I know we get the tour up and running again..and no website.) There will be an announcement on the regular Tour Thread when that is up and ...finally running.

Ok,...."Make It Happen!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.