main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Pics from Brooklyn Museum

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cailinn-Sarr, Jul 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Just wondering if any of the pics from the Brooklyn Museum have been posted up on a site yet & if so where are they?

2. Cailinn-Sarr

Jul 23, 2001
    Well dose anyone know????????

3. Cailinn-Sarr

Jul 23, 2001
    I'm still waiting?????

4. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Unfortunately I was too busy to play photographer and I am unsure that anyone else did. Well attendees, was anyone snapping pics? :)

5. nycdexter

nycdexter Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2001
    I was the one with the camera there... the photos just came back to me in digital form (I'm using a film camera) and I'll post them soon.

I'm a bit backlogged with my photo-posting so it may take me a week or two, but I will post a link to them on this message board as soon as they are ready.

For those that missed them, the photos for the first gathering are posted here: http://www.idexter.com/misc/fanforce/

I've also started including the links to these "private" groups of pictures on my links page at www.idexter.com in case you can't find the specific URL. When I get more sets of photos I'll group them together on the links page. I've got photos from the Episode I lineup in the Star Wars section there as well, check them out!

6. nycdexter

nycdexter Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2001
    I'm still working on the pics... they are in need of a lot of touch-up work.

Work has been nightmarishly hellish (and hellishly nightmarish to boot) hence the delay...

But I WILL finished them soon and get them posted.

7. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Take your time Dexter, we know that it is definately worth the wait. Your Pictures are of the highest quality :)

8. nycdexter

nycdexter Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2001
    Finally:

http://www.idexter.com/misc/fanforce_2/

The photo touch-up took so much time (I really have to improve my indoor picture-taking skills) that I kind of rushed through the "Tell" part;)

I would like to add names (or board nicknames) to some of the faces there, as well as for the first "Click-and-Tell" page from the first gathering.

Anyone want to post some names here to go with a picture number? That way I won't need to see your identification...

And please let me know if any of the links are working incorrectly... as I said I pretty much rushed through this one.

9. Cailinn-Sarr

Jul 23, 2001
    No prob nycdexter,I'm Jedi Knight Cailinn-Sarr(dude in Jedi outfit as if you didn't know)

10. nycdexter

nycdexter Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2001
    This is you here then, on the left, right?

You're in my first set of photos (from Mars2112) also, but not in costume, aren't you?

11. Cailinn-Sarr

Jul 23, 2001
    Your right nycdexter,I was at Mars2112,in the pullover sweater with the Cutter 1 Production hat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.