Pics from con????

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by zpac4, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zpac4 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey X, were you going to post pics from Capricon and the local convention?? I wasn't at either, obviously, and wanted to see how they went. It sounds like the local con was nothing to write home about, but I could be wrong. I do know that Mayhew isn't really my kind of guy. He made some comments to the paper that I think fit him really nicely. Anyway, hope everything is well. End transmission.
  2. qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Knight

star 1
    Zpac have you visited the website lately? Right on the front page are links to CapriCon and this past local con.

Slanted Fedora

CapriCon
  3. ChrisKenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    The con was a great time. Peter Mayhew was a very nice person. I think the paper got their right before he went on stage, if that is the case I can see why he would not have time for an interveiw.
  4. zpac4 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks, X - I was using an old link. Duh. The good ol BS suit didn't look too bad! It's takin a lickin and keeps on tickin. I'm glad that Peter was cool to you guys - we are making him a pretty decent living after all. And Head - you've found your calling. Chris = Obi Wan and Steve = Neo. You have the perfect frame - you even look like Keanu with the shades and the long coat. Awesome!
  5. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, am going to try and drop some money into my Neo. But everyone had a great time. we went into that con and took it over!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.