main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Picture Exchange

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Azeria_Jade, Nov 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    Is there an image that you saw and now need? Or a picture that might be useful for a website? Ask here and maybe someone else has one!

I do this all the time with my school-friends and we find it very useful.

2. dexters

dexters Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    I'm looking for good pictures of the Clone War units. Especially the clone troopers,
    AT-TE's and Republic gunships.

Note: I have dled the large wallpapers of the clone war renders off of starwars.com, so i've got that source covered.

Other sources welcome :)

3. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    Dexters: Head here to get the pics you need. :)

4. Azeria_Jade

Feb 3, 2001
    Well, I was going to ask about Boba Fett pictures, but this pretty much answers my question. Although, if anyone knows of any others please tell me.

5. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    This is a great idea for a thread, Rachel. Well done! ;)

Besides [b][color=teal][hl=white]G-S's[/b][/color][/hl] [link=http://www.grilled-sarlacc.com/]site[/link] (as [b]Alex[/b] has already pointed out), another decent [b]SW[/b] picture [i]website[/i] can be found right here: [link=http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi]TF.N's Star Wars Multimedia Archive[/link]. It currently has over 14,000 pictures and it covers the entire [b]SW Universe[/b]. [face_wink]

6. Azeria_Jade

Feb 3, 2001
    I need some pictures of Tahiri, if anyone knows where to get some. Oh, and any pictures of Ben Skywalker. I know he's not yet a major charater in Star Wars, but I know there are one or two pictures of him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.