main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Picture gallery of Boston Museum Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by CessnaDriver, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CessnaDriver

CessnaDriver Jedi Youngling star 2

May 7, 2002
    Wow great pics at TK7602s web page!

Who is that inside the Tantive IV??? LOL

You will see what I mean as you browse through....

http://www.tk7602.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=119

2. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Oh wow!
    I'm going to have to go back when I have some more time to really look at them. I only looked at the thumbnails for now.

3. CessnaDriver

May 7, 2002
    Yes if you click on the thumbnails, then click again on the bigger picture, you get a HUGE picture. Dial up beware. The landspeeder pictures are my favorite! You get a good look at the cockpit area.

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I know some people in the 501st doing an event there and they have already sent me loads of pictures of the landspeeder from their last even there. This next event, they are having their pictures taken next to the landspeeder and I'm told they will be allowed to take pictures of anything I need at that time. :D

5. CessnaDriver

May 7, 2002
    One thing that hits me the most when I look at pictures and see the props and studio models,
    they really weathered the hell out of 'em. The X-Wing studio models are just whooped looking and the landspeeder is really hammered. I mean they looked beat up and used in the movies of course but not as bad as they really are. I guess you have to go one notch more for it to really show up on film.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.