main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pictures and Info of Dathomir request

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by RussianAnakin, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RussianAnakin

RussianAnakin Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2003
    Hi everybody. I'm new, in the EU board.

I'm in great need for the pictures of planet DATHOMIR and everything concerned it. Especially pictures of the Witches!!!

Any info would also do.

Thank you.

2. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    To my knoledge, said pics are limitedto Tenel Ka, Tamanthi Kai (knightsister) and nothing else, sorry.

3. _therebelforces_

_therebelforces_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2004
    there are some in gide to the EU and the big hared cover one from 97 has color pitchers

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Star Wars Fact Files did 4 pages on Dathomir and the Creatures of Dathomir in one of the final issues. The Witches were covered in an earlier issue but I don't have the number to hand at the moment. If you PM me an email address I can scan the 4-page entry in for you over the weekend.

5. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    Hey did that article state whether or not Dathomir is the Rancors' homeworld?

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    It didn't come right out and say it. It referred to the rancor as being the main predator and talked about their bond with the witches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.