main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Pictures and Video up from Lineup Celebration

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Qui-GonJohn, May 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-GonJohn

Qui-GonJohn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2001
    I put up a series of pics and the news footage from todays event. check it out

GRASWFC WebSite

J

2. Zaxis

Zaxis Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2001
    This will only make sense to anyone who has seen the News Ch. 13 video.

You know how when you watch game shows on TV, the contestants are always commenting on how they do really well with questions when playing along at home watching TV, but that it's a whole different thing when they're there in person?

Well, I can't believe that I couldn't remember the freakin' capital city of Naboo! EVERYBODY knows this... I mean, any SW fan, know this. Me too. But on TV, I was quite blank and had to reply "Light Saber Central" as a joke answer. It was probably funnier that way, since I didn't know the answer to the other questions asked to me and I kept repeating "Light Saber" for everything I didn't know, but it's just that whole "oh no, I'm on TV and I forgot everything I know!" thing.

3. Qui-GonJohn

Qui-GonJohn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2001
    Really!? .. I for one, thought you were just dumb :) ... No really .. i think the Lightsaber answers went over reall well .. even if you knew the answer you should have said lightsaber. It made the news spot funny instead of just some boring thing on SW :)

John

-- not that SW is boring .. oh I'm going to get slammed.

4. Craigo-Fett

Craigo-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2001
    whats wrong with u qui-gon? how can u call starwars boreing? i mean theres ground battle scenes and space battle scenes and lightsaber battle scenes and little green guys with big ears and men in black and,and,and....................

5. Zaxis

Zaxis Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2001
    Light Saber, damnit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.