Pictures you would like to have....Trade Pics?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by JediLuis, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediLuis Jedi Padawan

Does anyone have a picture of the Stormtrooper with the United States flag on it...if so I would love to get one. I took a pretty good picture of the Hoth Luke with the Wampa arm reaching out to him,that was just great. Let me know!!
  2. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    Yes, I will have it on my website shortly. I am looking for a picture of me kissing Anthony Daniels in the costume contest, I was Lady Maul.
  3. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    I wish I could help, I was too far away. I'm actually looking for pictures of Mirax in her non-Maul outfits. I should have some good pix of the Stormtrooper you're looking for, if the develpoers don't lose my film again.
  4. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
  5. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the link, Jeff!
  6. Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    PLO KOON pics are Here
    As is the Bender (I loved him)
    and the Jedi baby that took 3rd in the contest And I will have more pictures uploaded daily

www.hometown.aol.com/strahd27/Plokoon.html

www.hometown.aol.com/strahd27/swpages.html
  7. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Costume contest pics, anyone? I've got some, will put up tonight.
  8. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    Don C, i have some pics on my site. I only have 1 of me in my slave costume and my leia costume, but I had tons taken by other people so i figured I didn't need many of myself :) I have more of Lady Maul. My arm in my slave costume is in pic#35 on the official site, taking a picture of bonnie as she signed my autograph. I'll have all my pics up today.
  9. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw, great looking arm. :p

And I've been to your website, the link to your second page of Celebration II pictures takes people to a Magic of Myth page.

Also, a question I'll understand if you don't want to answer, did you have any trouble with male admirers? I was posting back and forth with the boyfriend of the red-headed Slave Leia and he was saying some guys were grabbing her and trying to yank her chain. I can't believe some people would be that much of a jerk.
  10. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Actually, Mirax, I recognized the arm in the pic from looking at your costuming page. :p

You know, you seem to have a thing for cutting of parts of your body in pictures (your head, the rest of your body besides your arm). It's very disturbing. :p
  11. vadersfist Jedi Knight

star 2
    Here's that American trooper.

http://www.starwars.com/community/feature/20020503/pictureviewer/pictureviewer.html?imgNum=89
  12. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    I'm working on getting more pics up just haven't gotten rid of the Magic of Myth yet. Kinda sucks I don't have enough pages for it all- oh well, it's a free site. I didn't have anyonee trying to grab me fortunately. I'll remember that and maybe ditch the chain when I do the real slave Leia (already have clay on order for it). It is definitely a costume that you can't be modest or shy to wear. I loved the attention and had so much fun that day. Our friends that came with us had so much fun walking around with me in the convention hall watching people take pics on the sly. One guy was on a chair and got a great cleavage shot without me knowing but my friends saw so I turned around and I just smiled and laughed. I think he got in trouble with his wife for that one. Then in the Billy Dee Presentiation, we were in front row and guys kept coming up and having pics taken with me while hubby kept snapping them, lol. Actually, I was quite flattered that anyone knew what I was dressed as (or maybe they didn't care, lol) I'm sure I had many women annoyed with this, lol.

As for bodyparts being cut off, I guess it is just the sith in me :)
  13. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    "One guy was on a chair and got a great cleavage shot." :eek:

Um, from what I've seen there isn't any way to get a shot of that costume from the front without getting acres of cleavage. [face_devil]

Still haven't seen any shots of your other Leia costume online. :( (Except on your website)
  14. vadersfist Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mirax, your pics are great, but I've gotta tell you...they take days to load. you've sized them down on the page, but they entire large dimensions are still loading. You need to actually resize and save them. Thumbnails would be great. I know it's a lot of work, but you pages are almost impossible to load.
  15. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    I have no idea how to do that :( But they load pretty quick for my computer, perhaps since I have a cable modem?
    LOL Don C.

I also have all my pictures(that turned out ok and that I could fit on my site)up and loaded on my site finally:)
  16. vadersfist Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mirax, you need to resize them with photo editing software like Adobe PhotoShop. Or any program like that that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Yeah, your cable modem is definitely loading those things a lot faster than my 56k dial up. :) You'd also be able to fit a lot more pix in your web site account if the file sizes were smaller.
  17. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I have about 25 pictures including 2 great ones of the flag stormtrooper. Email me with YOUR address or IM me @ billsfan71 Using yahoo!
  18. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I'd be wary about sizing down those pictures, Mirax. Methinks vader here only wants them to load fast so he can get some cleavage shots.

Tsk tsk.
  19. vadersfist Jedi Knight

star 2
    If I wanted titty shots, I'd ask her to size them up, nitwit.
  20. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    LOL guys! Actually, I really wonder if anyone got a little something extra in any of there pics the way that costume kept shifting ;) My friends kept doing checks for me and would give me a heads up if things were starting to show:)
  21. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Mirax, if you ever want to join FanForce Cleveland...
  22. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
  23. osx Jedi Padawan

Four good pages of pictures and a full report at www.amazing-colossal.com/muchado.html

had the link wrong...sorry

24. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have some pics up at this page
    It's also a great FREE place to host your pics!
    Couldn't make the Costume Contest, we just spent 2+ hours in lines to get into Carrie's thing in the Sagamore and contest was right after, no way we could've gotten in...ah well. Pictures are next best :D
  25. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Dex, as long as you had the tickets to get in, it was fairly easy to get in to both the Carrie Fisher discussion and costume contest. I did it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.