Pictures you would like to have....Trade Pics?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by JediLuis, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    I just wanted to let Vader's Fist know that I compressed my pictures from CII and reposted them just for him last night :) Hope it helps!
  2. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Ya know, if you're taking requests, I'd like to see more pix of your costumes. Especially the slave one and the Leia one. And if you're interested I have a really nice one of Lady Maul, probably the best pic I took at the Celebration.
  3. vadersfist Jedi Knight

star 2
    Good job, Mirax, they load a lot faster. Thanks. :)
  4. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    You're welcome :)

I wish I could fulfill all requests, however, I was so busy getting my pic taken by others, I only got one of my in my slave and one in my Classic Leia! I thought that was sort dumb on my part but oh well. I would like to see any pics that anyone got of me however:)
  5. Faceplant Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just got done looking at your pics. I am the trooper kicking your friend in the gut. I also have my arm around you in the next one. (I'm the shorter one)

I also thought you were great in the costume contest. Your line, "Give up the Jedi or GoldenRod get's it." Anthony Daniels line, "Can I have it now?"
  6. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    Thanks! And I emailed you about your request ;) That actually was some guy, I had no idea who he was but such a great photo op of "Troops in Action". I actually came up with that line right before I went on stage, I had to try and come up with something that people would remember me so I came up with that and hoped Anthony was on stage somewhere that I could point to him. I really need to find a video of that! and a pic of me kissing him, I can't believe I did that but I didn't know what else to do!:)
  7. darth-jar Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey all!

I need some pictures of ME..Darth-Jar-Jar(The Darth Maul painted Jar Jar mask fella). Pm me if ya can help.
  8. vadersfist Jedi Knight

star 2
    I snapped a shot of you. I'll post it if I ever get my rolls developed....
  9. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Dex,
    I have the picture of you in line at Wizards store. No cleavage there.(Thank God)
  10. iycis Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anyone have a pic of me in my greenish/yellow throne room handmaiden outfit. If it helps identify me at all, I was walking around with a guy dressed as a wookie, so chances are, if you have a pic of me, he's in it too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.