W.VA Pictures

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish- Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I will be putting my CIII pics onto a Yahoo photo album for all to see, sometime today. I will also be putting the original uncropped pics onto CDs to give to those who went with me on the trip!

I had fun and I love you guys! You are all so FUNNY!

:D
  2. Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I guess this is one way to get more threads on our boards :)

As I posted in the other thread, my pics are in the photo gallery on our wvfanforce.com site

EDIT: Sometime I'll post larger versions on a faster site, like my bradsworld.net site
  3. -Fettish- Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Here are my CIII pictures for your viewing pleasure. (Note: I swiped a few from Brad to add to my collection for my family to see.)

[link=http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nora_roan/album?.dir=/93db&.src=ph&.tok=ph2tV5CB47kUpsrD]My CIII Photos[/link]

Open the first pic, then you may move from through the collection using the arrows at the top.

:D :D :D :D :D
  4. Doc_Bev Jedi Knight

star 5
    Cool pictures! I hope to have ours posted tonight.
    BTW - the one you have labeled "another Chewie" is KnightShade (my husband) from the Rochester FanForce. I'm so proud! :)

~Doc_Bev
  5. -Fettish- Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I think that was me that labeled "another Chewie". I will make corrections and give your hubby credit for the great costume as soon as I can! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.