main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Pictures

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by xdarthsmithiousx, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I have 56k so uploading pictures even takes forever, so while I do that, here's a glimpse of how much fun everone had:

[image=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/xdarthsmithiousx/602704d8.jpg]

2. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    I would like a pic of each person that attended from those of you who took photos. I am editing the video I shot and working out a little movie. Yes it will be cheesy, as I have only made a video movie twice before. And they where just playing. I have been working on this all day. I have it almost done. Just need some pics of those in attendance. So send me those snapshots. < uoendor at aol dot com >

Or bring them to me ... muhaaa and you will get a taste of what I am creating.... just don't laugh. [face_blush]

3. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    The pics that Liz and I took have some good ones, but some of them aren't great. Sadly, we didn't get any of Barry by himself. We will bring what we have ot the practice this week, either Thursday or saturday, whatever sir Anakin decides on-Jerry

4. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Cheryl if you can send me some Pics before Wednesday of each person or couple in costume... I know you have them... LOL... I would like to add a picture of each person to my video I am making. Give me a buzz or email them to me. Thanks...

-Derek

5. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    I am extremely anxious to see this video.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.