main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA pictures

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rurouni_Botosai, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    not to be pushy or anything but when can i expect to see some pictures, i am say this not only for myself, I am modest, otheres should see the glorious pics too.

2. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Pictures of what?

3. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    halloween

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    quoth our Fearless Leader:
    < i am say this not only for myself, I am modest, otheres should see the glorious pics too >

yes, boy, your modesty is well documented <coughBScough> [face_liarliar]

and how shall you see these glorious pictures? shall i post them on the website you never go to when you rarely get online, or should i email them to the account you never check? :D

5. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Could I get a copy of Reggae Jango from the last Borders excursion sent to my email and any others of Jango and his daughter. Pleaseeee[:D]

6. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    mileniumhanandshrimp you're awesome!!!...but where's Reggae Jango?:(

EDIT:
    I spoke too soon...mileniumhanandshrimp you're freakin awesome. That Reggae Jango rocks!! Now delete it so that nobody else can ever see how stupid I looked.[face_laugh] JK. That's my shining moment so far as Jango. Quinton's gonna love it my wife's gonna roll here eyes and then bust up laughing.

7. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    *deep breath* (to be read fast) I will not have them if they are not sent - I can not see them less they be sent - I see no reason should they not be sent

* so there

8. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    Rurouni...you've got to include a "Pleaseeee" and lot's of these [:D][:D][:D]...with your request (especially after that post):p. It's amazing what a [:D] can get you! [face_laugh] Aw, come on show us your sensative side!!??

Milleniumhanandshrip...again, your awesome!

9. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    < I will not have them if they are not sent - I can not see them less they be sent - I see no reason should they not be sent >

*deep breath* you do not check your email - you do not log in to YIM - you do not go to webpage - so it would take you months to know i'd sent/posted them - (oh, and DIALUP) :p

what i meant to say was: i shall do as my emperor requires, i'll get right on it boss. when i have time.

off to the grind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.