main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

pictures

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by angelface5582004, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelface5582004

angelface5582004 Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2007
    Hi, my name is gloria, i just finished making my account. I need to know how to put pictures of myself on my profile, and how to talk to others with profiles here.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome angelface5582004! :)

You got a long interesting number at your username. Is there any special meaning to it? :)

If you want to add a pic to your profile, there are two things you need. First you have to put it on the internet through your own website or a site like www.photobucket.com. Then (second) you could add your pic through this code: [image=URLtoyourpic] :)

What do you mean by 'talk through profiles'? If you mean the PM (Private Messages), then you just need to click on the link 'Send Private Message', which you can find at the header at the profile/user you want to send a PM. Or you can use the link below the post of the person you want to pm. Plus you can use the link 'private message' in header, but here you have to add either the User-ID or the username.

I hope this helps, but if you have more questions, just ask, ok? :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

3. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Welcome, angelface5582004! :) If you want to talk with others here, just post. If you want to talk privately with others here, PM them. Some people here even give their email addressses. I hope that helps, and I hope to see you around the boards. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.