main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Pillow Fight Thread...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth_Vorpel, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    IA sneaks up behind the Emperor, pulls down his hood, and hits him over the head.

2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I got the last post, does that mean I won?

side note: Where is the Queen in all of this? I say we setup an ambush for her... [face_devil]

3. aero-

aero- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 4, 2002
    <defense>
    <pillows="couch" size="3">
    <padding="0">

<thwap>IA</thwap>

</defense>

<somersault="Other Side of Room">

4. darth_leo

darth_leo Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2002
    darth_leo, upon entering the room and surveying the chaos, uses the force to lift void's couch from over aero- and fling it into the robot, which explodes in many pieces of plastic.

why throw pillows when you can throw and entire couch? hehehe

5. Darth_Vorpel

Darth_Vorpel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2001
    "Yes...let's ambush the Queen."

Vorpel bops IA on the head.
    "Never touch the hood"

6. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    liquido, realizing that it was time to call in reinforcements, called in a favour. Thus, he was able to enter quietly behind Sideshow, placing a purple pillow near his throat.

"It's over, Lord Vorpel. Me and my crew of Cricket Couches are ready to shut you down."

Suddenly, as Cricket Couches drew their pillows out all over the arena, liquido heard the sound of something omnious behind him. It's not easy being green,he thought to himself as he turned to see...

7. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    This is a HECK of alot of people in my virtual living room :(

Vorpel, you're cleaning up this mess.

8. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    In the early, early morning, Kirana wakes the slumbering forms of all crashed in Void's virtual living room with...

PILLOWS TO THE HEAD!!!!

Poised to strike again before her groggy victims can retaliate...

9. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    After watching Bad Boys QuiGon stops at the vending machine and stocks up on cans of soda (Mountian Dew of course ;) ). After quickly replacing the soft feathers of his normal pillow with the cans of soda he is ready to take on all challengers. Who will be the first to taste my Mountian Dew flavored pillow? Hey theres K_T!

10. aero-

May 4, 2002
    how odd....that i am drinking mt dew as we speak...

11. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

Dec 7, 2001
    Breakfast of champions!

12. Kirana_T

May 28, 2002
    Sensing danger, Kirana uses the force to shake up all the cans in QuiGon's pillow case. They explode, wasting good caffeine and soaking QuiGon in sticky soda.

She smacks him upside the head with her pillow, and waits for the next victim.

13. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

Dec 7, 2001
    GuiGon quickly takes off both shoes and puts them in the soaked pillow case (eeewww :( ) K_T realizes to late that hitting QG in the head was next to useless (very hard head, solid almost all the way through). QG then returns fire with two size 10s to K_T noggin.

14. Kirana_T

May 28, 2002
    Ouch!! :eek:

Kirana ducks behind sofa and awaits back-up.

15. aero-

May 4, 2002
    LUNCHBOX to the rescue!

/me flies through the air, arms wildly flinging pillows at kirana's attackers!

16. Kirana_T

May 28, 2002
    My hero!! [face_love]

Leaps up, pillow at the ready to take on any foe.

17. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

Dec 7, 2001
    Fly fat @ss, Fly! Wait a second why am I being ganged up on? I won't fight that leads to the darkside. Besides I want to go and wash this Mountian Dew of of myself.

18. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    *Slowly walks in while a theme music from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" plays. Eyes the destruction that occurred last night and wispers to himself "the horror, the horror."

Eyes three combantants and proceeds to slowly walk toward them. Suddenly from underneath his sarape, he breaks out the pillow bazooka that he was working all night on. He fires at aero, qigon and Kirana and anyone in the room, and only then realizes that he had it backwards. Mexchewie steadies himself for the onslaught that is to come his way.*

19. Master_Duron

Master_Duron Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2002
    Master Duron creeps up behind Mexchewie using his Jedi stealth technique and enfolds him with a huge beanbag chair. "come and get him"

20. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

Dec 7, 2001
    I see there are to many foes for me to take on singly. Sock force lets form Socktron ?!! One-armed_Wampa and Darth_Shemp you form the legs, Sock_puppet212 and Deck_Officer212 you form the arms, and I?ll form the head. Form blazing pillow! Now who wants some?

21. Subjugator

Subjugator Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    /Steps in and looks around/

"It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the pillow, but by our skills with a lightsaber."

/decapitates everyone/

[evil_laugh]

22. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Mexchewie slowlygets up off the ground. Sees Master Duron ready for another attack. Mex waits for the inevitable to happend and prays that someone helps me before its too late.

Its a good thing that Mex was on the ground and avoided Subj sweeping swing. With that he slowly gets up and proceeds to hit subj on the head with qui gons shoe and sock filled pillowcase.

23. Kirana_T

May 28, 2002
    Kirana used her Jedi mind power to make Subjugator believe he decapitated everyone, but he missed them all!!

Subjugator is attacked on all sides by those he believes he defeated!!

24. Subjugator

Subjugator Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    /uses the force to drop something large and very heavy onto his attackers giving him enough time to hop on his speeder and go have a coffee/

25. Kirana_T

May 28, 2002
    /calling after Subjugator/

"Bring us back some doughnuts!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.