main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - OT PILLOW TALK

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hopefulwriter, May 8, 2016.

1. Hopefulwriter

Hopefulwriter Jedi Master star 3

Jan 6, 2016
    Author: Hopefulwriter
    Rating: G+
    Time Frame: The Original Star Wars Trilogy
    Characters: Han Solo, Leia Organa

Summary: Han and Leia share thoughts in an intimate setting.

Han Solo slowly ended the kiss and riased his head from Leia's...her eyes were closed, but even in the dusky twilight of the room, he could see the lone, shimmering teardrop clinging to her eyelashes. He cupped her cheek with his hand and and gently wiped away the tear with his thumb. "Are you sorry?" He asked softly.

"No. I'm happy.........are you sorry?" She whispered back, raising her eyes to him. I know I'm not your first."

"No, you are the last. I love you Leia."

Her indrawn breath marked her surprise. "You've never said that to me before."

"I couldn't take the chance." He told her. "If Vader and his minions knew I cared that deeply it would have put you in even greater danger." Han drew a strand of her auburn hair through his fingers.

Leia reached up and traced the light scar on his forehead. They were taking time to discover, to feel comfortable with each other.

"I got that working in the cargo hold of the Falcon...raised up too quickly."

Leia smiled and trailed her fingers down his cheek, the stubble of his whiskers prickling her fingers which came to rest on the scar slashed across his chin.

"Want to know how I got that?" He asked. She shook her head 'no'. "A man should have some secrets and mysteries that he keeps to himself. It does make you look more scoundrel like." She told him. "My scoundrel."

"I like that." He chuckled.

"Scoundrel?

"No. 'My'...I belong to you now Leia."

"And I belong to you Han."

He reached for the blanket to pull it up around Leia's bare shoulders and noticed a small, brown, puckered spot on her arm. "How did that happen?" She glanced down. "I was bitten by an arachnia when I was eleven."

"Did it die?" He teased.

She playfully slapped his arm and turned in the bed with her back to him, snuggling into the strength and warmth of his chest. Han enfolded her in his arms and entwined his fingers with hers; laying his cheek against her hair. "Tell me about when you were a little girl...about Alderaan." His breath fanned her hair and caressed her ear when he spoke.

She took a deep breath..."Alderaan was a beautiful planet...trees of all colors, greenery, flowers...and the seas, lakes and rivers were azure. We didn't have change of season like other planets, but we did have rain. There was no pollution on Alderaan; all the building in the cities and towns were white. There were animals and birds. I was afraid of the Lorian Baat."

"Never heard of an animal like that." Han said.

"They're much smaller than a mynock and fly. They aren't poisonous or bite, but they do squirt a foul, smelly spray if you get too close to them."

"Did you ever get sprayed?" He asked.

"No." Leia giggled. "But my mother did. it was awful, the smell lingered for days." Leia closed her eyes recalling more memories. I was an only child, but, there's Luke now....I don't remember my father being around. My mother never talked about him and she seemed sad when I asked about him. We lived with her father...my grandfather.. He was a Royal Senator. I liked school.....

Han interrupted..."You would." Leia playfully jerked an elbow into Han's midsection and smiled when she heard a low 'ooof'.

"I had good teachers...and a best friend. Her name was Alya.." Leia paused, realizing again that Alderaan and all she had known of home was gone...forever. Han was silent...waiting patiently for her to continue..."In higher education I studied science, astronomy, politics, mathmatics and diplomacy. I wanted to be a Senator like my grandfather.

"And you accomplished that." Han stated. "You mother and grandfather are proud of you."

"I miss them, Han."

"You have Luke."

"I'm thankful for that, but, there is such a feeling of not having a home to go back to." Leia gave a quiet sniff. Han tightened his arms around her...wanting to comfort and protect her...even from emotions. "Now." She twisted around and kissed his cheek. Tell me about your world...family."

Han sighed and began. "Corell was mountainous...with valleys..it was quite foggy at times. There were two blue moons that circled in opposite directions from each other..quite a sight in the night sky. We lived in town...my father was a laborer..he worked on power cells. My mother stayed home and raised four children."

"Tell me about them." Leia asked, snuggling deeper into Han's shoulder.

"Quinn was five when I was born...he was the 'authoratative' big brother....bossy...intelligent. I was ten was Keid was born...he followed me around everywhere when he started walking. My sister Katla was born a year after Keid..it was amost like they were twins..My parents were happy and made a good home for us. After school, I entered the Military Academy. I wanted to be the best soldier ever trained."

"Did you like Military school?"

"Like...not really. I learned, but a lot of the authority and restrictive rules made no sense to me. I got written up a lot for not following orders, insubordination....it's a wonder I didn't get a medal for that."

Han could feel Leia's body jiggle with repressed laughter.

He was silent...then...."I don't even know if my parents are still alive...and my brother and sister..." Han's voice trailed...... "My home world is still there....but I can't go back...your Alderaan is gone. That's the past Leia. All we have is now ...and the future." Han told her.

"That is why I believe so strongly in the Alliance and for what it stands...I want other children, our children, to have a chance at childhoods like we had...peaceful...productive...not always fearful that the Empire will invade or destroy your home-world...that is so frightening." Leia gave a small shiver.

"We have that chance, now." Han told her. "They can't keep building Death Stars...

The two fell silent...each pondering their own thoughts.

"We better get some sleep." Han said, laying back on his own pillow. Leia remained snuggled by Han's side, tangling her fingers in the golden hair that sparsely covered his chest...and closed her eyes.

Han kissed the top of her head. "Tomorrow is the future...and we'll face it...together."

2. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    I like this sort of pillow talk—just nice reminiscences that help the two get to know each other, that complete the picture Han and Leia have of each other. The senatorial princess whose mother ended hilariously covered in Baat scent... and the snarky rogue whose family scraped by and who once dreamed of being the best, most disciplined soldier ever—well, that'll be the day! :D That kind of sharing is true tenderness. Thanks for sharing another very sweet Han and Leia tale! @};-

3. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Yes, yes, yes, you finally posted this one here! :)

(Some two months ago, HOPEFULWRITER and I bumped into each other on fanfiction.net, not realising that we already knew each other and that was when I found this gem of a story. I...have high standards regarding "mush" and anything similar and this is up to the said standard, plus it's A.D.O.R.B.S. <3)

First of all, the way they are comfortable with each other here, after all they have been through, after that acerbic flirting and the idea that they were star-crossed lovers and that it would never work out between them, it's goosebumps-worthy. These little details, liking of every single pore of each other's skin, almost, every single little imperfection about each other's bodies...and the overall warmth...it just shines through the entire story.

And to further prove that their relationship, at this stage of their life, is great, their conversations are deep. What couples need is mutual understanding, conversation. It's not all about lovey-dovey moments, it's not about power games. This is the way it should be. I'm melting, and I almost never do! [face_love]

4. JD1975

JD1975 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 19, 2015
    Very lovely and sweet! You captured the love and closeness of Han and Leia. It is nice to see them together, relaxed and happy!

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Like Findswoman I agree this is true tenderness. And LOL like Ewok Poet I too have a melt threshold; that gets surpassed in my case quite often because I love mush intensely and gravitate to fics which specialize ;) And this is quite marvelous in that regard. The warmth, the relishing, and the confiding... Exquisite!

H/L are featuring strongly in a long fic I'm writing & I will definitely ask myself "Would Hopefulwriter write them this way?" <3

^:)^

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You gave Han an interesting back story here! =D=

And he was so sweet and gentle with Leia.

That was a great pillow talk to witness. @};-

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  7. Hopefulwriter

Hopefulwriter Jedi Master star 3

Jan 6, 2016
    Thank you for taking your time to read PILLOW TALK. I enjoy writing about everyday life for these SW characters.
    To me, 'romance' can be just as, or more, sexy and sensuous as the 'action'.
    Appreciate your compliment and encouragement. Lynda V.

8. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I actually like witty pillow talk more than steamy bed scenes. ;)