main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Pilot log DDC 2014 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Intrigued to see what life will be like after the Empire for other people and not the big 3.

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    And it will lead to more

Entry 40

Entering code *+*+*+*

We landed the transport on the big lawn before the Coronet University and general hospital and were guiding the stretcher with a sleeping Bruce Makee in when his mother Melinda arrived with a CorSec agent Danil Pevney.

Tonia could assure the mother that her son would be alright.
    Danil too and he mentioned Dirk and Dirk as the best surgeons they have.

Melinda recognised Buck, Arno and Jens immediately as coming from the junior running group of her late husband.

Dirk Romin and his son Dirk were very good.
    Tonia told me all after the procedure to save the arm.

Today we visited Bruce and Harry Bel Iblis, another pilot recovering from an injury sustained during a fight some months earlier. Harry had broken his leg and had been fitted with plate and pins. And he was staying for removal of those when news of the destruction of the Liberty and the entire squadron with his fiancee Kathy Del-Mar reached the room where he was watching the news with his father.
    The fiancee of Bruce was in the same squadron.

We expected two grieving young boys in that room but the two were in good moods. They were helped by Rumil Dortonion and Britta Alin brought to the hospital by Rostek Horn.
    He had found the very kind couple in his greenhouse in Firwood. They had been slaves of an imperial and were wearing collars. Removal of those collars had caused great grief to the two being Dunai elder and sensing all the deaths on Endor.
    Dirk Romin senior and Rick Ebeli have met Dunai elder before and can teach the two to become doctors. They will do that in Cormond where Rostek Horn has a team and a secret facility to aid the rebellion.
    I am going there with Tonia.

Encrypting and signing off.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    You will see more

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Bad news about the destruction of the Liberty. Obviously, the Empire still lives on.

5. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Emotional entry. Well Done

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ouch! :( So many lost just on the brink of wonderful tomorrows. @};-

7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I do envy you for having so much time AND energy to write. The most energy that I can muster is the one that gets my feet into the nearby fitness centre after work. @};-

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 41
    Entering code *+*+*+*

I am with Tonia and friends in a transport bound for Cormond.
    We had a beautiful ceremony today in Firwood paying tribute to all the slain.
    Rostek Horn showed us his greenhouse where he is growing hybrids and keeping things for his grandson Corran safe.
    Rumil Dortonion had given us all seeds from a box from Rostek.
    We planted those seeds and Rumil had this poem.

This is the seed of the future.
    A flower will bloom
    A flower of the future
    Seeds will be spread
    Seeds of the future
    More flowers will bloom
    Sowing seeds carried on the wind
    White blooming flowers
    All forming a memory for the souls
    For the souls of Endor.

A bird beginning its song ended the ceremony and we departed for Cormond.
    We will be safe there now that the Imperial remnant is coming to the Corellian system.

And we have some festivities. Tonia and I are going to marry. And we are not the only couple. Rumil Dortonion will marry Britta Alin and Danil Pevney will marry Melinda Makee.

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  9. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    At least lives will carry on for everyone after and the ceremony for those that perished was a great way to honor them.

10. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Wonderful poem about the inevitable future and the hope that it springs. I like the mention of Corran Horn

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “This is the seed of the future.
    A flower will bloom
    A flower of the future
    Seeds will be spread
    Seeds of the future
    More flowers will bloom
    Sowing seeds carried on the wind
    White blooming flowers
    All forming a memory for the souls
    For the souls of Endor.

Your poems are always touching! @};-

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Gorgeous poem and wonderful tone of serenity and closure. :D

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More poems in the next entry

Entry 42
    Entering code *+*+*+*

I was quite nervous today. Tonia too and my parents were even more nervous.
    My parents? Yes, they arrived yesterday with a transport from one of the Corellian cruisers.
    Dirky contacting Home one and telling them that we were going to Corellia had folks there – I think Mon Mothma – getting busy.
    I was very pleased of course to see my parents.

Tonia too. And with her parents on Tatooine my dad offered to make a holorecording of the great day.
    Yup. It was the day of our marriage taking place in the great hangar of the Cormond Ale Company.

To get there – it is the secret place designed by Rostek Horn and his friends – you have to enter the factory and go to a dressing room and get changed in green coveralls, a hat and helmet with mask.
    There were six white hats for the three couples getting married. But with the helmet in place we were looking like the others. Red is the usual color for the hats.

Tonia asking about the strange pocket on the coveralls had Rostek explaining that the coveralls were designed with Jedi in mind after one of the Jedi – Hems Oilosse – had wrecked the regular coveralls giving a simple demonstration with his lightsaber. He had been in the factory with CorSec and a team of Jedi to investigate the death of Damai Crenolia, one of the owners of the factory.
    That was long ago before the great purge. Hems was on Corellia during the purge and could hide in Cormond thanks to Rostek.

Hems Oilosse left Cormond on the Korua Gem – the Corellian Victory class stardestroyer that had his home in the great hangar – to save slaves in the Nalakon system a month ago on selona 15.
    Only a shuttle returned but Rumil Dortonion told me that the crew of the Korua Gem is quite safe somewhere after freeing the slaves.

To go to the hangar you have to pass the hall with the large gleaming vats were ale is brewed and the huge hall where the bottling lines are.
    That room is quite noisy and we were glad wearing our helmets with the ear-protection and com-sets.
    Walking through that room Rostek explained about the caps on the bottles being used to send encoded messages to the rebels.
    Selected tapcafe’s and bars served the famous Corellian ale and each time a crate arrived with a picture of the horned Kath hound in a meadow with flowers, that picture was checked for a hybrid orchid.
    Certain bottles were served to rebels and some had to visit the dentist.

The dentist? Yes, here in Cormond was a Jedi-dentist – also hidden by Rostek – aiding the rebels.
    Dental stats were another means to transfer messages. He too was on the Korua Gem mission to Nalakon.

At the end of the bottling line hall was an air-lock. We had to don the mask and came in the secret part of the facility, the huge hangar now very empty with the stardestroyer gone and only a shuttle remaining.
    And there were of course now for the party after the ceremony tables with delicacies.

With all of us dressed the same there was one who was recognisable. Rhina Shelly as the director of the company had a hat with a picture of a horned Kath hound.

Rhina gave the signal. A claxon blared and the crowd came to attention.
    Rhina spoke the old words and Danil and Melinda became married.
    We were next and Rumil and Britta last.
    They had a beautiful song when they exchanged rings. I have the original words and the translation in basic.

Ghenesin tarba sonin el engwari
    Nenya lomin e gwalion lomin
    Nenya alt el engwa rhani
    Nenya alt el engwa imdal
    Engwari aarani
    Aarani gwalion

Ghenesin tree planted for the eternity
    Nenya flower and gwalion flower
    White like the eternal soul
    White like the eternal spirit
    Eternity forever
    Forever friends

Rhina waited for the end of the song and told us ‘now you may kiss the bride.’
    I did and Tonia melted almost in my arms.
    Red hats were floating down, not really noticed by us.
    We were there for each other.
    We had a new life and new friends.

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Interesting history and details about the ale plant and dental stats and sweet formal joinings.

15. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great marriage ceremony for everyone involved with a beautiful song to complete it.

16. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    I liked the description of the ale house, I could really visualize it. The ceremonial song was a nice touch.

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Love marriage scenes like that. [face_love]

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More sweet things to come
    I have been to a large Heineken ale factory during a hazmat exercise and got inspired by the great halls

Entry 43
    Entering code *+*+*+*

There is really no need for the code but with the imperial remnant still on Corellia and I being used to it I begin and end each entry with the code.
    I am busy with my work. Tonia is working in the hospital and today she came with great news. She is pregnant.

And that explains the weird food on the kitchen shelves.
    For some days I had been wondering why pickles and chocolate were stored there instead of the cookies I love.
    Oh yes there are cookies but they are of the disgusting kind with chocolate and sugar-coated, not the oats and grains cookies.

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  19. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Well done. Thankfully my wife's cravings when she was pregnant were all to my liking. :p Never argue with pregnant women!

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nothing, nothing wrong with chocolate. That and caramel. :D Yay for Tonia's news.

21. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great news that Tonia is pregnant and craving certain foods.

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    weird food on the kitchen shelves

Sounds like my kitchen once a month... [face_blush]

23. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008

Could be my kitchen everyday if I'm not careful. :D

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 44
    Entering code *+*+*+*

Busy, yes and that’s why this entry is almost eight months after the last one.
    Our son Ben is there after an easy delivery.
    Rumil and Britta helped with the delivery taking place in the Cormond hospital.
    I was – after Britta placed him on Tonia’s belly – the next holding Ben in my arms and could help to wash and dress.

We are at home now. Rostek told me to take a few weeks of vacation to be with my wife and son.
    A vacation, Ben is a week old and we don’t sleep that much with him needing his milk, a change or just wanting to be with us.

And there are the visitors. Each day our house is filled with visitors coming from the factory and the hospital.
    I have to stop because we have another visitor.

Darth_Furio , AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL How real to life this entry is. ;) Very well done. =D=