main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Pimping myself...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Spiderfan, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    Sad it comes to this but after recent dilemnas with film projects I find my confidence more battered and bruised then ever. Strangely though what is different this time rather then anyother time I fall into this whole is that I am eager to find my way out of it again and keep going. Perhaps this is improvement but rather then continue to unnecesarily bear my soul to the world I will pimp it.

I need practice and projects, projects and practice. I am offering my services such as they are to anyone who needs them...err film wise i should say. Having had several years experience in different capacities with film and video projects (yes I have worked with both) and want to lend a hand in anyway I can. I excell most at editing both picutre and sound. Sadly none of my work is available on the net but give me a test if you question my abilities and I will see what I can do. I am not seaking pay so I am offering such services free...I just need to keep practicing.

Does anyone need an editor/film geek??

2. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Hey are you still interested in a project?

I know a TT Concom member wants a documentary type film made of the making of TT. Sort of a what is involved in putting the Convention together.

They are also interested in a promo video for TT20. I am thinking about trying to tackle that one but if you are interested in that one also it may be an option.

Alex
    Styrfoam Guy

3. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    20?? Oh my I feel old. I remember TT 1!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.