main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY PIMPS 1st Fan Film

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Well, we shot most of our SWAN fan film last night and it went great! We were able to shoot in the Benton Walmart for about 2 hours and no one bothered us. We will be doing several exterior shots tomorrow afternoon to finish the film.
    But whats next? I know we have talked about doing fanfilms with the club for awhile and I think we have reached the point of starting. So, I would like to start pre-production on our 1st real fan film in 2 weeks. We have several ideas which we have all talked about before so I was hoping everyone would post thier own favorite ff idea here for discussion and then the week after our mini's tourney we'll pick one and start getting it ready to shoot. These films will be fun for everyone involved and it gives us something to be proud of as a club.
    My vote will be for the first (of hopefully many) Real World: Deathstar episodes. I'm gonna start doing some writing for this idea but I'd love to hear your own ideas for our 1st ff. Post away! pv

2. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    Don't forget we have a minis tourney on the 21st.Lets take care of that before makin any more movies.

3. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I agree with pacervader. A real world style fan film would be great. Doing it episode style would open up all sorts of different avenues of exploration. Maybe we could call it "The Imperial Life?" Anyway, I think our own fan film is a great idea. I'll start typing up some ideas today. And congratulations on a successful shoot at Wal-Mart.

4. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I cant wait till everyone gets to see this. Our fearless leader PV is hilarious. (yes way more than normal) His facial expressions are golden. Sithmonger did a great job both with the camera and in editing thus far. Excellent work guys! We have taken our first step into a larger world. lol

5. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Mark the time. It's FINISHED!!

I'll tell ya. This was a lot of fun. Everyone had input, everyone did a great job (especially our esteemed actors) and it was just an all around blast. If you weren't a part of it, you missed out, but there will be plenty more times to get involved. And I'll be happy to keep filming and editing if it is your wish. It was maddening but procrastination and short time frames are pretty much the same and I rule on last minute stuff. Anyway, I'll be making a fanforce member version which includes bloopers and possibly cut scenes. Or maybe I won't. I must attend to the rest of my life for a few days first.

To quote TK8049 - "Quickest Fanfilm Ever!" Unfortunately, most of his scenes were cut from the film. That's showbiz! lol.

6. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Excellent job sithmonger! It looks great! We will premiere it at next Thursday, the 19th, club meeting. Then it will make it's world debut as apart of the Star Wars Action News 100th episode video podcast on July 23rd. I think this will provide great buzz about our club and give us an audience for fanfilms in the future. So thank you to everyone who was involved on this one, our next one will involve more members because we'll be able to take our time doing it. Keep posting those ff ideas! pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.