Pinewood Space Derby Postponed

Discussion in 'San Diego, CA' started by GreyJedi, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyJedi Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 16, 2002
    star 4
    The weather report for Escondido is calling for showers later today and tomorrow morning. It will be too wet to set up the track for the races outside.

    So we have two choices:
    1. Just have a meeting and BBQ, starting at a later time (like 1 or 2pm)
    2. Cancel the whole thing and do elections online in our private forum.

    I'll leave it up to those attending to decide, but I do need to know by 4pm today since I will be gone this evening.
  2. fett Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 9, 1999
    star 3
    #1. We need a meeting this month. We can't not have one.
  3. BrieKalan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 26, 2006
    star 2
    ^^ We still want to meet up with everyone.

    [face_peace] But now I'll have more time to get my cars done...
  4. me-gonk Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jan 17, 2003
    star 4
    Already posted on the other boards but just to reiterate.
    Donna, if you will still have us, we very much would like to still have the BBQ and meeting and hang with everyone tomorrow. Starting a bit later is no problem with us, we probably weren't getting there at 11 anyway ;)
  5. GreyJedi Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 16, 2002
    star 4
    Okay, we're going to start at 1:00pm and you can bring your suits in case the weather clears by then.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.