main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Piracy Aint So Bad

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LuBusVassal, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Time: NR, After the End of Yuuzhan Vong War

Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me. Like the fun time wraith squadron had, we're going to be Pirates. Sin and Debauchery and a good 'ol good time! Theres the captain, me, my firstmate, and twelve others; a nice crew of 14!

After the end of the Vong war things were all dicey. In the chaos things like Piracy and smuggling and crime lords sprung up. Pirates have sprung up incredibly. It is actually the fastest growing job in the galaxy. Right up there with Crime Thug and Military Grunt.

Now, I got this nice Corellian Corvette, Foxfire, from a card game I lost where I shot the other guy and made off with his ship, conveniently before his crew got back from their fun but after they had unloaded their cargo. No matter as I had before then been using an intergalactic bus pass so to say. Outfitted with grapling hooks, faster engines, and a bunch of other fun piracy stuff. Unfortuneately with all these fun upgrades don't leave us with an open living space. Cramped quarters and redundant food for weeks on end for a weekend of very expensive eats and fun, this is the life of a Pirate. Plus the thrill of the piracy.

Theres mainly two things here:
    Me and my crew on the Foxfire, and the Authorities. If you want you can start your own Pirate Crew and mess with my people!

Now for the Form.
    Name:
    Species: (Please vary!)
    Hair:
    Face:
    Miscellanious:
    Pirate or Cop:
    Ship:

Heres mine:
    Name: Vash Hawkins
    Sex: Male
    Species: Human
    Hair: Long, Black
    Face: Scar under his left eye
    Miscellanious: scares on his chest and a robot left hand with a few lock picks and posion needles.
    Pirate or Cop: Pirate
    Ship: Fox Fire

PoT edit: Locked due to Gamemaster's request and inactivity.

2. Pyrate

Pyrate Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2003

Name: Avery Sliphold
    Sex: female
    Species:human
    Hair: brown
    Face: she has brown eyes, and both of her ears are pierced with three small silver hoops, each of them get small as they go back on her ear.
    Miscellanious: has a tattoo of a black dagger on the underside of her left fore arm, also has another one on the back of her neck of a fox's head with flames
    Weapons: two small blasters, a few knives, and a laser rifle[isn't used much]
    Pirate or Cop: Pirate[because cops are boring]
    Ship: FoxFire
    Rank: 1st mate[unless you're holding that for someone else]

3. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    Name: Sharad Tevent
    Species: Ryn
    Hair: White
    Face: Shifty eyes, white mustash
    Miscellanious: Not a member of another pirate group, just a contract pilot that has no other job offers right now.
    Pirate or Cop: Neither, private contract pilot
    Ship: Acient Road

His ship: Acient Road
    Heavly modified YT-2400, so many "extras" added, it is very hard to identify make of ship. Three Longshot-Quad cannons, can be controled from cockpit. Four proton torpedo tubes, twelve torps each. Tractor beam, and lots of other stuff we probably woln't use.

4. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    Ok, to clear some stuff up!
    I fergot to add Bios to the Fill Out Form, oops

Diverjkc sorry man, but unless your starting your own crew you're on my ship.

These are the people in my 14 man crew. This is listed in order of rank, so if the person above you is out then you're filling his place.

Captain: The Captain of the ship, duh. "Mad" Vash Hawkins, me!

First Mate: The First Mate, basically someone who will someday be the captain but not now. Avery Sliphold, Pyrate

Pilot: Flys the ship, so you better be good at it. Sharad Tevent, Diverjck (if he wants)

Sensors: The look out. On a 14th century boat the fellow who is in the crows nest.

Head Engineer: Self explanitory
    Tail Engineer: Self Explanitory

Cook: Makes us food, not hard.

Grunt/Gunner 1-6: You fire the ships guns then attack the other ship.

Cargo Master: Just a more dignified title than a cabin boy.

5. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Reporting for duty, Sir!

Name: Ranjoh mun Chjulot
    Sex: I'm too busy eating
    Species: Oortolan
    Hair: none
    Face: bluegreen elephant type
    Miscellanious:
    Special abilities: subsonic communication with other Oorolans; extremely good at foraging for food, whether it's finding edible plants in a desert or locating the nearest 5star restraunt.
    Pirate or Cop: Whoever is in charge of the ship.
    Ship: Whichever one I got onto at the last port.

Food is my life. I've prepared food everywhere I've ever been. <gulp swallow> I like food. I cook in order to pay passage to wherever I'm going next. Ohhh! Tjyme leeves <chomp grind munch> What? Oh yeah, food. So long as I'm allowed complete access to food stores and allowed to stock the galley as I see fit (I like to cook so many different varieties of food), I'm happy. <ptooii> Seed. I've worked for lots of people. Some of them were mean and didn't like my acathy roach stew--only the Kubaz and I ate it (wish he hadn't told them that it was a dish from his homeworld).

Equipment: Knives, cleavers, mallets, spices, food, stunner, more food, medpack, glowrod, snacks, blaster, trailrations, chef's apron and hat, Beverages, hunting net, translator, dinner chime, breakfast bar, dinner trolley, access to ship's silver.

6. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Name: A-kaz Karri

Sex: male

Species: HUMAN

Hair: Dark brown hair w/ yellow streaks here and there

Face: a slight bit chubby on cheaks, blue eyes, normal nose, thick eyebrows

Miscellanious: he has a huge scar on his left knee from a cut when he was a child (long story) also has a large black mark on the back of it from same thing. He is normal shape for a human. he always has outlandish ideas yet is still hesatent. odd guy.

Bio: at the age of 13 he lost his father to some evil guy w/ a lightsaber. From then on he has tried his hardest to get revenge. he beleives killing others and piracy is a way for him to do it. Even though he has the most dangerous job on the ship he doesn't seem to care. he loves the action and is quite talkative. he always tries to look through the best of things. he is odd...

7. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Alright, I will take the spot as pilot.

Name: Sharad Tevent
    Species: Ryn
    Hair: White
    Face: Shifty eyes, white mustash
    Miscellanious: Has a bionic leg with hidden compartments. One eye missing, whitch was replaced by a mechanical duplicate, only diffrence is the pupil on the machanical eye is silver.
    Weapons: Fond of the Calaban-X blaster pistol, so he caries two. He also enjoys explosives, although he keeps them hidden in his leg.
    Bio: Like all Ryns, his unique hygene (or lack therefor of) gives him a unique odor. The crew has learned to put up with this and his frequent bouts of paranoia due only to the fact that he has never let them down. He is always ready with a quick wit (which has gotten him into more than one fight) and an even quicker draw on the rare occasions his ship has been borded. He was the only survivor of the Tryan, a freelance cargo ship. Ever since then he has been hopping from one pirate group to the next, somehow being the only survivor in the end.

8. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    u sound cool...

i think i forgot to say my weapons...

E-11 Blaster rifle (stormtrooper weapon)
    it is always at a-kaz's hands.

DL-44 heavy blaster pistol (han solo's gun)
    when a-kaz cant bring his rifle he will have his pistol holstered and ready for action... always on kill.

when at the ships turrents:

he is usually behind the AG-2G Quad Laser Cannon system( on falcon). As long as it is online. if not... he will use the XX-9 Turbolasers

that is a-kaz's weapons

9. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Name: Syrus Robin
    Hair: Black
    Face: Clean, young face, with a goatee
    Miscellanious: Caucasian, Green eyes, he is 6' 1" and carries a blaster and a light-saber he stole.
    Bio: Very intelligent. Thinks deeply of missions and everything. He looks at maps constantly and reads a lot. Syrus considers himself a gentleman theif rather a pirate. He has joined Captain Vash just recently, but knows almost exactly what he's doing.

10. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Ok....I'm in. ;)

Name: Rhine
    Species: human
    Hair: blonde
    Face: short beard
    Miscellanious: flames tattooed down both arms
    Bio: Orphaned at the age of 6, Rhine grew up on another pirate ship in the care of a rugged crew. Years later the entire crew along with it's ship was wiped out by a combination of rivals. He was the only one to survive. Another Captain was in need of a rugged, skilled pirate to add some muscle to his crew. That is how Rhine met up with Capt. Vash Hawkins.

11. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    Jango313 Theres no Smuggler bit on my ship. You gotta pick one of the empty slots on this list.
    And Come Now People we need some law emforcement.

My Current Crew
    Captain: The Captain of the ship, duh. "Mad" Vash Hawkins, me!

First Mate: The First Mate, basically someone who will someday be the captain but not now. Avery Sliphold, Pyrate

Pilot: Flys the ship, so you better be good at it. Sharad Tevent, Diverjck

Sensors: The look out. On a 14th century boat the fellow who is in the crows nest.

Head Engineer: Self explanitory
    Tail Engineer: Self Explanitory

Cook: Makes us food, not hard. Ranjoh mun Chjulot, Koohii

Grunt/Gunner 1: A-kaz Karri, Kazkid8
    Grunt/Gunner 2: Rhine, FuimusMaximus
    Grunt/Gunner 3-6: Fires the Guns are raids the ships.

Cargo Master: Just a more dignified title than a cabin boy.

12. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    I'll be the Pilot then. :D

13. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    there is already a pilot

also...can we start already? we will get members as we go

14. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Then I'll be the Sensor in the crow's nest! :D

15. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    cool...cept our not ACTUALLY in a crows nest. It is at the navigators seet. scanners and all

16. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    IC: Mad Vash Hawkins

Hawkins walked into the bar his crew had decided to rest in and looked around. Smoke was in the air and strippers were on the stage. Not a bad place. His crew had good tatses. He saw his crew at a big booth drinking some sort of brown-ish foaming liquid. As long as it killed brain cells... He walked up to them.

"Allright men! We're setting out. I wasn't able to find us any new engineers though. Not that enyone wil be as good as Doren and his 'lil brother, may they rest in peace in that GFFA prison. We'll hafta force a... 'recruitment' from someone on the next ship we raid aye?

"Now, the monthly convoy to Corellia is gonna take a hyperspace stop twenty two parsecs from here to change direction. What do you fellas say we greet them there?"

TAG: My Crew

17. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Name: Kav... just Kav
    Species: Blood Carver
    Hair: n/a
    Face: typical Blood Carver face
    Miscellanious: tattooed all up his right arm
    Ship: FoxFire
    Bio: People don't usually ask... Kav doesn't usually answer
    Equipment: Light repeating blaster, two vibroblades

The captain spoke. Something about the next gig. Kav grunted. Hawkins would know what he meant.

18. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    a-kaz sits up from his half lounged position and puts down his drink. " aye, as long i get to kill the captan!" he gives his friend Rhine a nude in the arm and a grin and they both laugh oddly...

A-kaz looks at the captain w/ a grin as he gets up and leans on the wall by the booth. his hand resting on the holstered blaster...

TAG: anyone

19. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Sharad Tevent stood up from his spot in a corner table, "Well let's get to it, ya ain't gonna catch any cargo sitten here drinking that swill."

20. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    "when's it commin?" a-kaz looks to his captain Vash. " how long till we should head out? if it ain't fer a while dan we shound't go yet. it'll look spishious if we're sitten out there for a while.

21. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Syrus Robin

"Captain, if I may make a suggestion, we should send someone to wait for the ship and radio the others to come."

22. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    "Don't tell me Robin, seeing asyou the sensors man You're gonna be the fella to do tht? No, I got a better idea. We're grabbing one of those asteroids and towing it into the way of the supply unit. If this works right then the gravity the asteroid presents will drag the ship out of hyper space. If this works wrong the ship will smash into the asteroid at the speed of hyperspace and be destroyed forever. Lets hope it works right.

"And A-kaz, I heard that!" Hawkins shook his head. His crew was mostlikely the least seriouse group of pirates in the galaxy. Made for a great party, but when raiding a ship it was better to scare the hell outta the other ship rather than make them laugh.

23. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Sharad began walking toward the exit, "I guess I'll go warm up the reactor." he said. "Seeing as how we ain't got any engineers to do that for us." He turned around to the rest of the crew, "Try not to take all day this time, I almost left without ya last time."

24. Pyrate

Pyrate Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2003
    They may be a light-hearted bunch, but they knew how to board a ship and do it right.

Avery sat at the bar listening in on the crew's conversation. The bar's atmosphere wasn't completly with her own liking but being the only girl in the group, she was most often out voted on things like this.

"If we can tag a few sensor bombs to a few of them, some will continue on while others will have to stop to repair. It'll be our best bet...seeing as if we do the asteroid bit wrong, we'll lose the whole d*** thing."

She said, taking another drink and looking toward "Mad".

25. obiwankenobilover

obiwankenobilover Jedi Master star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    All righty I read the cry for law enforcement, so I will be one. But you will have a woman chasing after you ;) .

Name: Lilly Swen
    Sex: Female
    Hair: long drk brown
    Face: she has green eyes (looks like the terminator girl in T3, exception of the hair and eyes).
    Miscellanious: has 10 flower tattoos on her two are noticeable: her left wrist and on right shoulder area.
    Pirate or Cop: Cop
    Ship: Police Crusier

Okay I hope someone will join me now, or I may start talking to myself here *rolls eyes*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.