main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Pirates: Davey Jones Sweatsocks (A GDG Production)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_unknowable_jedi

the_unknowable_jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 17, 2005
    IC: Scurb

Scurb had been busy fighting when a man he punched fell back, his tricorn had fallen on to Scurb's head...and surprisingly fit..But scurb was too busy dodging and rolling around...to notice the hat until someone threw monkey poo at his face...."You haitian dogs!!!" and speared one in the gut, while a large part of the haitian mob had piled on top of him..

TAG: the poster above me:p

2. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: John Smith (Therese laCroix)
    The Miniscule

Haitians here. Therese thought pulling her cutless from her belt. Well it wouldn't be the first time she'd fought a rowdy and most probably drunk haitian mob except this time she had her very own rowdy and most probably drunk pirate mob. This should be a walk in the park.

"Come 'ere you rowdy en most probably drunk fools! It is time for you to feel cold french steel!" She screamed throwing herself at two of them. She pushed one back and into the water with the side of her blade and then took her pistol and pointed it at the other.
    "Who are you, you strangly feminine man?" The Haitain asked holding his hands up.
    "I am John Smith and I suggest you leave you slimy... dog!" She replied placing her finger on the trigger.

taG:All

3. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Teach

Lord Matthew Teach was brought up as an elegant young man in Nassau, in a very rich estate. He attended balls and often met with the Governor and his daughter. He would go horseback riding through the island trails and dance his way into the hearts of beautiful, civilized, clean maidens.

Now here he was, battling his way through a crowd of drunk Haitians, obsessively trying to get to a hat that meant ABSOLUTELY nothing to him, that just came to his mind a minute ago. He was, surprisingly, not drunk, for he had honestly been sober for the past five years. His Uncle was furious at the very thought...

Oh, how Blackbeard would laugh now, to see his only nephew battling his way through a crowd of drunk Haitians just to get some hat.

Laugh it up, Uncle!

Hawk bolted through the crowd, still looking for that damn hat. He saw one that looked like it would fit, but it was covered in something that smelt horrible, something that probably resided in a simian at one time. Too bad... It looked to be a good hat...

Hawk barrelled through the crowd, still on a hunt. Then, a flash of grey feathers zoomed over his view, causing his head to turn abruptly.

There was Pengana, his pet hawk, that had scooped up a tricorn. And it looked clean!

Using a broken plank in the dock as a springboard, Matthew Teach jumped back up to the closest deck of the Miniscule, needing to grab hold of a line to complete the leap. Pengana came and dropped the hat upon his head, it fitting oh-so-perfectly. Without waiting another second, he stood up and ridiculously straightened his ruggedly torn-up coat.

The hat fit, it had no incredible bouts of feathers, and it didn't smell like anything repulsive: life was good.

TAG: Anyone still in the battle

4. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Banannaboy Pete

The spider monkey knew a drunken mob when he saw them, and he knew that drunken mobs were often more fun to annoy. With a deafening screech, he leapt onto a hatless Haitian's head. He poked the man's eyes with his hands, stuck his toes in his ears, and tickled the nose with his tail.

"Ah...Ahhh....Chooo!" Banannaboy Pete hopped onto a nearby Haitian's head, this one with a hat. He yanked the hat and taunted the man with his own hat before tossing it into the bay.

Tag: Whoever

5. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Okay, we are going to get started with our first mission. If your character is not together with everyone else, get them there, or assume they got there via being wisked off by the magic winds.

IC: Captain Hans Hobbes
    The Docks

The fight was quikly over. Hobbes had to smile at his crews...creativity. The haitian mob soon retreated with their tails between their legs- for one of the members that was a literal statement. With a triumphant "yarr!" Hans signified the victory.

"Arrrright ye lads, ye passed the first test. I'll be damned!! Arrrrrght, now, if ye all will come with me, I'll be showin ye yer quarters and the planning room, which we will be meeting in shortly." Hans led the crew up aound the boat on a "tour," and then led them all into the smelly, dank, dark meeting room.

"Well here we be crew. Ye all have been accepted aboard the Miniscule, and have passed our er....rigirous...screening test. Now, we have our first mission fer some booty. T'night, there be a bank in this little town that is getting a big shipment in. I heard this from a very relaibale source, so I know its true. I am hopin that we be the only ones who know about it, and we get the treasure. Whats gonna happin is this: We'll all be gettin in our disguises...those I'll be showin you later...And we'll walk down the street together. Once we get in front o the bank, we'll break in, and everybody but two guards will go in and get the booty. I know its complilcated, but do ye think ye can pull it off?"

Hans looked around the table, at his new "crew." They were misfits and losers, but with the right training he could get something out of them. His gaze lingered on the feminine man, and he felt a flare of attraction. He'd have to be keepin that to himself...

TAG: All of the Crew

6. the_unknowable_jedi

Dec 17, 2005

Hmmmm, not a bad idear...and plenty of loote to last us all in a muck...Thought Scurb with a smile(his left eye twitching horribly in responce)...What, with all of these pirates, it would be gettin kinda hard to not be us cut throats (Scurbs mouth tightened at the word cutthroat) noticed..Scurb looked up at Hobbs and waited with amusment to see what kind of disguises he had in mind.

As he was waiting, he occasionally threw corks at the monkey near him. The monkey turned around with a look of pure murder as he shook a tiny vengeful (and quite furry) fist in responce..Scurbed grinned and the spider monkey bared its teeth back at him threateningly.

...Scurb had a feeling he was going to enjoy all of the raiding he would get to do.[face_devil]

TAG: anyone from the crew

7. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Scots McGraw

"Aye," boomed Scots impressively. "Ye're a canny, one, cap'n, an' no mistaking it!" He glared around, as if waiting for someone to disagree. When no one did (as of yet), Scots continued, "Ah'm yer man."

TAG: Others

8. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Henri

Henri leapt to a chair.

"Ha ha! But of course we can do eet! Are we not noble Chevaliers, taking from ze rich and giving to ze poor?"

He flourished his rapier, and managed to cut his belt - again.

"Sacre bleu!" he swore, reaching for the leather strap.

Tag: Piratical peoples

9. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: John Smith (Therese LaCroix)
    Miniscule

"Mousiere, vous fabriquez non seulement un imbécile hors de vous-même mais à partir de notre pays" you are making not only a fool out of yourself but out of our country Therese snapped slapping the back of her idiot country man. "We will sack the town and show them what great women... men we are!"

tag: all

10. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Henri

Henri stumbled forwards.

"'Mousiere?' You call dare to call me an imbecile, but eet ees you who cannot speak Francais!"

He picked up dropped sword.

"I challenge you to a duel, Monsieur!"

Tag: Darth Joesha

11. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Captain Hans Hobbes
    The "Planning Room" of the Miniscule

Hans jumped up before a fight could break up.

"Arrrr, ye both need to sit down. As far as I be concerned, ye're all women. Arrright, now that ye ar all familiar with the plan, I will bring out our...disguises. Jonas, come on out 'ere!"

The monkey came out angrily, pulling behind him a huge trunk, brimming over with lady's clothes.

"Arrright men, put on yer corrsets and dresses, and we will go! Ye have one hour to make yerself looke like a woman, and for some of you it shouldn't be to hard. Meet on the poop deck in an hour!"

TAG: All

12. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Teach

The young British man stood in the back and chuckled at the scuffle. Pirates, the lot of them...

Dresses? DRESSES?!

The Captain had quite an imagination...

Matthew Teach grabbed his dress and corset and made his way to his bunk, "Never been this embarassed in my life, I mean, I oughta!"

Pengana swooped down upon Teach's shoulder.

"You can go eat the monkey if you'd like."

The hawk cocked her head, as if questioning, 'Are you sure?'

Teach shook his head, mouthing 'No'. Time to put on this nice dress, I guess...

TAG: Anyone fool enough to follow me

13. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: the_unknowable_jedi, am I the monkey you were throwing stuff at? Arrgh, I swear this ship is like a zoo with all the animals on board)

14. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I took spanish, not french!

ic: John Smith
    (Therese LaCroix)
    Miniscule

Therese was the first to swoop down and take a white dress with gold rim. It appeared to be of acceptable standard but nothing compared to her wardrobe in Haiti. She walked to a dark corner in which to change in privacy.

A few minutes later she emerged looking like she hadn't in a few months, like a woman. The golden corset made her waist appear like a stick and funneled she chest out so her breasts appeared to be twice the size. Very french Therese thought, although how she would explain them to the crew could be an issue she she grabbed a near by shawl and threw it over her shoulders glasping in at the front with an elegant diamond, although it looked fake, broach. She walked back out into the light to see what hidious mismatches of colour the men had concieved.

tag: Everyone

15. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Matthew

Using his hand to pull dress out of uncomfortable areas, Lord Matthew Teach, 'Hawk', made his way back to the deck. Upon arriving did he notice a spectacle: it was a man that looked almost certainly like a very beautiful woman.

"Well, hello there, madame," Hawk said with bow, taking off his newly won tricorn hat to put it to his heart.

TAG: John Smith

16. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

Scots was so stunned, he nearly went into cardiac arrest. Dress? Him? He stroked his ornate mustache, wondering uncomfortably how he could disguise it. He'd once seen a bearded lady at a show...
    Seizing a hideous bunch of garments, Scots trooped back into the cabin, grumbling and cursing the whole time. He wrenched on the pantyhose so ferociously he managed to tear three pairs before deciding that, on the whole, it was better to just do without (despite his hairy legs).
    He chose the largest dress of the lot, which happened to be a hideous sort of mustard yellow color (whether it started out as that particular shade was somewhat debatable), and pulled it over his head. He also put on a bridal veil to disguise his mustache, and stuffed a pillow down his front in a vain attempt to appear of a more feminine shape, rather than a large bulldog in a skirt.
    Scots threw open the door, magically transformed into the ugliest, lumpiest, hairiest bride in the world. He tried to give an effeminate chuckle, but failed miserably. The "bride" next began to curse fluently, as "she" tripped over the hem of the dress, and did a full face-plant on the deck.

TAG: Captain Hobbes, others.

17. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: John Smith (Therese LaCroix)
    Miniscule

"Well, hello there, madame,"

"What on earth do you look like?" Therese said holding back a laugh as she saw Hawk appear in a large dress. She was stopped from insulting him further by a sudden crash. She turned to see a hulk in a mustard dress collapse on the deck.

tag: All

18. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Hawk

"What on earth do you look like?"

As the other man turned to look at the "bride" that was McGraw, Hawk looked down at his own dress, a pale blue that seemed to engulf him.

"Not everyone can look absolutely ravishing in a dress, boy," Hawk said to him.

Hawk looked at his own figure: very thin and proper, the body of a true British Nobleman. He didn't look that bad in a dress, well, at least compared to the brutish figure of McGraw.

TAG: John, McGraw

19. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

"Not everyone can look absolutely ravishing in a dress, boy," said someone in a blue dress a few feet distant.
    Scots hiked up his skirts and staggered upright. "Och, I'm a big, braw man! No a lady with the pet...the pat...the coats." He blundered about for a moment, realizing his pillow had gone rather askew, and hastening to fix it. Unfortunately, with his veil down, he couldn't see where he was going, and fell over the nearest cannon with a loud "oof" and a sound like a floppy drum being beaten.
    Scots got back to his feet yet again, throwing his veil back to reveal his red, mustached face. "Tis a terrible plight for a bonnie son o' Mother Scotland!" he boomed in frustration, glaring about. "An' I'll tak issue wi' any man wot dares tae say anythin' at all!" He stared over in some jealousy at the other two, who had apparently had no trouble with their attire. The smaller one in particular looked quite convincing. Scots grumbled, and straightened his skirt.

TAG: Any

20. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: Not sure if this was in question, but I was referring to John Smith by 'boy.'

21. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006
    OOC: I was actually in a bit of a rush, and I wasn't sure who you were referring to, so I just tried to make it work either way. Sorry for the confusion. :)

22. the_unknowable_jedi

Dec 17, 2005

"Aye!! Let us plan are next Pillage:D "...Scurb waited for Captain hobbs to slow all of the commotion down so he could tell everyone what plans are up for grabs...The spider monkey Scurb had teased before was eyeing him with a murderous look..Scurb was paying too much attention on settling most of the pirates down to notice the monkey take action on him until the monkey was on his head bashing at him with this tiny and hairy fists..."Arrrggghh!! Ye get this pea brained monkey off me!!!"..No one replied and scurb bumped in to most of the newly made crew trying in vain to get the monkey off his head before it tried to poke his eyes out...The spider monkey screeched with glee.

OOC: someone important:p

23. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    GM APPROVED!!!... arrgh!:confused:

Name: Jacques Le'roi
    Alias: 'Kid'
    Nationality: French (born on the island of falise de fleur)
    Hair Color / Style:Neck length blond, with a single side braid
    Eye Color:green
    Skin Color:light tan
    Clothing:black close fit pants w/ yellow stripe down the side, white forearm length V necked shirt with brown vest, red sash under his brown leather belt, black boots, necklace of a gold fleur de le' (sp?) and red head bandana holding back his blond hair
    Weapons: A scabbarded Cutlass saber, bootstrapped long knife, a lock pick kit, and a pistol.
    Home Town: Buenas de Orno, Isle Falise de Fleur
    Bio / History: Jacques Le'roi got his start to pirate life on the wrong track as he attempted to single handedly hijack a small merchant vessel for his own delusions of Pirate graduer, but instead was hastily nabbed by Port Authority. His shouting of how 'Black Jacques' would soon rule the high seas became local lore for bar room jokes. To his credit, Jacques spent only a day in the prisons as he was destined for the gallows. Jacques's escape was far more of an extrodinary tale than his capture. The talk of local Pirates however labeled him as 'The Kid' instead of the infamous 'Black Jacques'. Most any frequent Pirate has heard the embarrasing tale of The Kid.

Quirks (necessary): Very niave and innocent for a Pirate as most of the crude jokes go over his head.
    Pet (if you want it):
    Any Specific Skills:the Kid is one devil of a lockpick, and a pretty good match for anyone with his combination of Cutlass saber and long knife dueling.

Aspects
    Fame (0-10): 7 (but it's more of infamy and embarrasment)
    Wealth (0-10): 3

24. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    GM Approved

Name: Anila Grog
    Alias: Al - used to hide the fact that she is a she
    Nationality: British
    Hair Color / Style: shortly cut, messy looking dark blonde hair worn down
    Eye Color: green-gray
    Skin Color: tan from the sun
    Clothing: She wears a loose blue shirt with no sleeves, a brown pair of pants that are neither loose nor tight, and a torn blue piece of fabric that looks as if it may have been attatched to her shirt at some point that she uses to keep her hair from her face.
    Weapons: Anila carries a dagged in her right boot and in times of battle a sword is worn around her waist.
    Home Town: Unknown, even to her.
    Bio / History: Anila has lived on the streets all of her life. She never knew her father, and her mother disappeared when she was 11. She has no hope of or desire to see either of them anytime in her future. She became a pirate as soon as she was allowed on a ship.

Quirks (necessary): If she does not wish to be bothered, she will remove her "headband." Attempting to speak to her or interact with her at all when she is without it is considered a very bad choice by any who have seen it attempted.
    Any Specific Skills: She is an expert sail mender which comes in handy when you are out at sea. She is capable of doing any work necessary on a pirate ship.

Aspects
    Fame (0-10): 6
    Wealth (0-10): 3

25. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Waiting on a post from my girlfriend in crime, Mr. Trimaj....

Where are you hombre??!?

:p

Play on good folks, play on!

-I_H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.