main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Pirates: Davey Jones Sweatsocks (A GDG Production)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Luda Kirst (Black Spot)/ Dockside

As he said his name it was readily apparent that he had mixed it up, in some fashion or the other. She giggled, and even that was musical. Aye do be havin' a nervous one here. She would have to do something about that she decided. "Aye do be Luda Kirst, Hobsby," she said, her voice a veritable purr.

As they neared the boat she was aiming for, the Miniscule, there was some sort of commmotion about the gangplank. A mob of some sort, it looked like it was a group of behatted Haitians. She was sure that it was going to cause them problems, and just then the fighting broke out.

She backed off to the side, having no clue what this would do the poor lawyers constitution. It was abundtantly clear he would have to be gently pulled into the life of a pirate. At least until the got aboard ship. Then... Well, it would really show whether or not he had what it took then. She would be tested as well.

It never struck her that cowering in a corner would really not be seen as very piratical. Should she consider her actions later, she was sure she wouldn't do anything different.

She didn't even have the presence of mind to actually distract the lawyer that she had in tow.

As she watched the mob was dispersed, and as the ships crew was heading up she hurriedly lead Hobsby up the gang plank. "We can no be late. We'd ne're be findin' 'em again." Her voice held a trace of nervousness, so far as she knew. In reality it was as apparent as Hobsby namal miscongruence.

As they headed into the planning cabin, and heard what was being planned she knew that she'd be alright. After all, she was female after all, and could make any dress look good at that.

She led Hobsby over to the dresses, and started trying to find one that might fit him in some fashion. She wasn't too successful, but it wouldn't clash with his hair and eyes, even if it was a mishappen bag. She handed it to him, "Ye be needin' ta be gettin' dressed up Hobsby. Please, will ye be doin' this fer me?" She batter her eyes at him, knowing what the outcome would be.

TAG CREW, HAMMER IN PARTICULAR

OOC: My apologies all, especially to Hammer. I kind of got a little sidetracked for about a week, and then when I tried to get back into it... nothing came. Repeatedly. I'll try my best to hang about better in the future.

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Hey guys, I am stepping down as GM of this game. If you are interested in taking up the reigns, please PM me, or post your interest here. Thanks!

3. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    Alright, I can't find another GM, so I am going to go ahead and lock it up. Thanks guys, it was fun while it lasted...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.