main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Pirates movie tonight

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Dropping a quick line here on this, we ran into Chris Fields the other night at Superman and he told us that his crew of Pirates will be at the Parkside Mall tonight and Saturday night doing what they do best playing Pirrates for the new movie.

They will be there at 7pm till when ever on both tonight and tomorrow, if you plan on going to see it try and see it there and say hello to Chris and Holly. We will be there tonight at the 830pm showing.

Well gotta run its an hour drive see ya all later.

2. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Pirates2 was awsome, go see this movie if you liked the 1st movie. The show that Chris and his friends put on was very good. Chris said that they did the show 6times tonight and will be doing the show again tomorrow 6 times starting around 7pm. Lots of sword fighting and stunts, the crowd loved what they did. Chris told us that the show will be on his troops web site soon. When its up we will get the link and post on the boards.

3. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I went to the 10pm show tonight and saw the live show also. It was very entertaining and well choreographed. Pirates 2 was excellent funny, action packed and leaving me dying to see Pirates 3.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    !! wished I had known this...I could have met you there. Ok so much for tonights plans. Have to catch the movie and the show

5. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Chris and the Cutthroat Entertainers were spectacular. I love "Pirates" movie and can't wait to put together my pirate garb. Chris looked great as Will Turner and the rest of the troops costumes and skills were very impressive. I can't wait to see them again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.