1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Pirates of the Caribbean III: At the World's End-- Now Accepting New Players!

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Boards are taking FOREVER to load...

IC: as Worthington
    Barracks - Port Royal

The young man rolled over and rubbed his eyes. "What the 'ell are you doin', chap. I'm tryin' ta sleep." He blinked as his eyes focused. The blurred image finally came together. Murtogg and Mullroy. "Sorry, mates," he added as he realized where he was and who he was talking to.

A bit wobbly, he got to his feet and reached over to grab his uniform. "What's 'appening?"

(ooc: This is kinda weird. I've never played a character with an English accent before. :p And I thought the Gungan speech was difficult... ;) )

TAG: Murtogg and Mullroy...

IC: as Cotton and Parrot
    Black Dagger

After listening to Gibbs' instructions, Cotton nodded, acknowledging the orders. Cotton was happy that he would be working with Gibbs. He seemed like an intelligent man, and had some leadership skills.

The parrot on Cotton's left shoulder flapped it's wings and squawked...no distinuishable words, only a squawk.

TAG: Gibbs, other pirates about the ship...

IC: as Turtle
    Mermaid Tavern - Tortuga

The ugly man noticed the pretty woman wave to him out of the corner of his eye. He turned and gave a little wave back. He even cracked a smile, revealing rotted teeth...a few missing here and there. Wow. That Veronica lady... Even though Turtle was the most unattractive person in Tortuga, she always managed to pay some attention to him. ... What a woman.

He turned back to his half empty glass and stared at it. He was now lost in thoughts about...well...Veronica.

TAG: maybe Veronica, other Mermaid Tavern people.../>/>/>
  2. BLemelisk Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Ashton Rackham

As Rackham came out on the deck of the Nereus from his quarters, he brushed lightly some dust from the top of his hat and seated it perfectly atop his head. He took in a deep lung of moist Caribbean air, a scent and feeling he had grown quite fond of over his years at sea, he believed it to have a rejuvenating quality.

As he walked over to stand alongside two men who were situated among some 12-pounders, he eyed one of them with a quantifiable awe. The man was Vice Admiral Warren, and he was the most formidable man Rackham had ever met. He considered the mass of muscle and bristling weaponry an unnecessary show of force, especially for a man of such rank. Strongarm officer methods were something Rackham had never himself been accustomed to in all his years of sailing for the Crown; he believed the man's skill, ship, and crew were all the force he needed. However he had never seen the man actually in combat and aside from his harsh diagnosis, Rackham quite enjoyed the personality of the Vice Admiral and showed him heartfelt respect.

The other man was a captain just like Ashton, and he felt a greater sense of camaraderie toward him. He didn't know much of what the man could do in the sense of leadership as he hadn't fought with him, either, and he had never had a chance to talk to him much, but he hoped he would get to know the man better over the coming weeks in their new capacity.

He saw a group of men approaching along the dock, all of substantial rank. Rackham immediately identified one of them as Lord Beckett, the local viceroy who had redirected the Nereus along with the other vessel and officers to Port Royale in preparation for some grand maneuver. Much exciting work to be done, no doubt.

Looking to his first officer, Lieutenant Maxell, he calmly ordered him to run out the gangway so that Admiral Warren, Captain Baker, and he could meet the group assembled below them.

The order was quickly obeyed, and within moments he found himself walking briskly down the gang right near the other two men to greet his superiors.

Beckett spoke first, "Gentleman. Welcome to Port Royale. I?m sure you know Admiral Norrington, ranking officer of these waters to my right. And this is Lieutenant Lannister, a rising star in this navy. I trust your voyage went well?"

Rackham smiled after a deep bow to the Lord Governor. "Fairly, sir. I am most pleased with the Nereus, her being a new vessel and all," he said with a gesture to the elegant warship behind them. "I'm sure she will be most useful to us."

TAG: Imperial, Jello, Hand, BSSL, BLem, Aragorn
  3. Eme-ma_Himou Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Oh my god, Ktala, you have totally captured her! =D=
  4. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Patrick Guiness
    Mermaid Tavern

Patrick sat alone, as always, in the large and most repectible Tavern in all of Tortuga. No whores running around after men, no brides to be bought. None of that staying open untill all hours of the night (which he didn't actually mind, though the early closing did save him gold and give him a bit of time to sober up.) and Definatly some of the best Ale around.

Patrick was a simple man, only because he had to be. The bloody Brittish sods had done cleaned up most of these waters these days, and with every new ship Her Madjesties Royal Navy put on the water, she was sinking more and more of the Pirate ships. And once they had a hold of old Davy Jones, that dutch bastard, all of the Pirates on the waters had literaly bent over and kissed their rears goodbye.

Yes, work was scarce, and to be honest, if Patrick didn't get work soon, well, lets just say he'd be alot more sober for alot longer. Every day the gold pouch on his belt grew alot lighter, and every day he got alot closer to selling what little plunder he had left, his weapons.

All his possesions hung at his belt, From the elogant Rapier to the rare German Boarding Axe/Blunderbus and his twin Spanish pistols, each tucked neatly into his belt. But, none of these weapons saw much use anymore, save the occasional brawl here and there.

He had the look of an Irish worker. From his heavy cotton pants, to the half buttoned white shirt with the sleeves rolled clear up to his elbow. They only thing, besides the vast array of weapondry, that gave away his true occupation was his large boots, tops folded, that were worn by many a pirate.

He looked around the bar, just a few other customer in here, for it was far to early for the larger crowds to have staggered, fought, thieved, and slept their way clear down to the Mermaid. Just the old highlander Turtle, and a man named Blake, who was worse off than even Patrick was.

Patrick put on a forced grin, and raised his glass to the others.

"A toas'. Ta findin' a ship thas sailin' offa dis rock, 'eh Lads?!" He said, taking a long drink, then adding, "'Less she be a pris'n boat, takin' us away."

Tag: All in Mermaid
  5. Eme-ma_Himou Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Lord Teach

"Oooh, Captain!" the maiden moaned as he walked her to his room at the Black Witch Inn. She was obviously drunk: just how Pirate Captains like them.

Captain Matthew Teach knocked his door open and tossed her to the bed, making her giggle. Alcohol... what a horrible liquid...

Matthew Teach was, quite possibly, the only sober Pirate in the Caribbean. He was constantly in need of being in control of his body, being perfectly perceptive of his surroundings. Unlike this little lady right here (who probably wouldn't remember a thing), Teach had a very analytical mind and fully enjoyed keeping his wits about him, for more reasons than one. He was not exactly a trusting man.

The woman started ruggedly removing her dress, as she spotted something on the floor. Giggling, she spoke to all three Captains that were in her view, "Ooooh, Captain Teach! Looks like you gets a -hic- letters from somesone!"

Matthew looked from her eyes to where they aimed at the envelope that had been delivered to his room. From the look of the dust build-up, it had been delivered an hour or so ago...

His eyes perused the envelope on the floor, seeing the seal. It had three lines coming from opposite directions intercepting one another in the center. In the three open spaces, there was emblazoned the letters E, I, and C.

"Get out..."

The maid giggled, "What did you say, Capn' Matt?"

"You heard me, I said get out!"

Perplexed, the drunk woman gathered her things and left Matthew to dwell on this new development. Waiting until he heard her footsteps leaving the vicinity of his room, Teach reached down and picked up the letter, unsealing it to read it:

- To my fine spies:

As you might not have heard, we at Port Royale are gathering our forces for a death stroke to Pirates everywhere. While we cannot tell you too much for fear of interception of this letter, we require you both to begin surveillance of any potential Pirates in the city. Get their names, aliases, histories, anything you can to more fully establish a conviction of these criminals. In due time, your work will pay off, I assure you.

Do not fail me,
    Lord Cutler Beckett

His brow furrowed, Teach reflected on how similar this mission sounded to the mission he was given over six years ago. By the sounds of it, he needs to infiltrate a bloody Pirate vessel... again. Well, at least this time he wasn't a naive young kid, who grew through the years hating all pirates. The years had taught him a sort of ruthlessness that the Royal Navy failed to instill in him.

This time, he knew how to blend in, how to adapt to the life of the ship. He won't be found out like he was on the Miniscule. He threw his jacket back on, attached his belt and hilt to his waist, and left the room.

In the tavern that doubled as the lobby, Matthew Teach walked over to a table, waved the letter through the candle, then walked out onto the street.

The Privateer, under the protection of his Letters of Marque, walked away as the letter burned on the cobblestone road. He was going to enjoy this very much...

TAG: Anyone
  6. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
    IC: Elizabeth Swann

Elizabeth listened intently as Captain Barbossa spoke to the crew. How ironic that a man once their sworn enemy was not willingly leading her and Will on an expedition to find a lost friend. She fervently hoped that Jack was all right. Despite swearing to him that she wasn?t sorry, she?d never forgive herself if anything happened to him,

Will had been acting differently toward her ever since that day. They hadn?t really talked about it ?the focus now was on finding Jack and bringing him back ? but Elizabeth hoped Will wasn?t upset with her. She had done what she had to do to save them both ? at least, that was what she told herself. She?d never admit to it, but she wasn?t quire sure anymore.

The ship would be landing in Tortuga soon, and they would be lucky to find enough crew to staff the ship. Elizabeth had already been planning on helping find sailors to add to their little band. ?You?d best stay by me when we?re visiting this port,? she teased Will. ?I won?t have you running off and getting into trouble.?

TAG: Phoenix_Rising
  7. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    Victoria 'Rats' Roberts - streets of Tortuga

As Rats was walking down the street, a woman came over to her.

"If you'd like, I can remove that varmin from yer shoulder." Auryn said with a nearly non-existant accent.

Rats found that comment highly offensive, and that was obvious in her reply.

"Don't ya be thinkin bout harmin my Bobby. He's no more vermin than I." she told Auryn defensively, hand resting on the hilt of her sword. The rat scampered off her shoulder and into it's pocket on the inside of the vest. "He's all the family I have. My truest friend. He watches over me, I watch over him."

Rats didn't really want to fight with anyone right now, but she was willing to defend her rat with her life, if needs be.

tag - Auryn, anyone else who may be on the streets of Tortuga
  8. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Auryn Britt
    Streets, Port of Tortuga

As the woman's hand moved to the hilt of her sword, so did Auryn's. She had only been joking with the woman, but if she wanted a fight, Auryn was in. There was no doubt in her mind she could take this woman on with litte trouble. The woman then explained that it was the only family she had. With a sigh, Auryn's hand dropped from the hilt. Her green eyes softened as did the other features on her face.

"Ay, watch over him... you never know when he will dissapear for the Ends of the Earth." Auryn turned around, then headed towards the docks.

TAG: Victoria
  9. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    Josette "Mirage" Cartier

Can I help ya mum?"

She quietly told him she needed a room, and the two spent several minutes haggling over price. She didn't know how long she'd be staying, if she'd even be there overnight, and she had only limited means with which to pay--most of her plunder had gone down with the Brigitta. Finally agreeing to pay for the night, Josette handed the man a few shillings before starting up the stairs to the room he'd indicated. Pausing, she looked back to the innkeeper, addressing both him and the pale woman sitting on one of the lobby's couches. "Neither o' you would know of any ships who's hirin', would you?"

The innkeeper shook his head. "If I did, I'd tell ya, mum. I keep me ears open, though."

Josette nodded her thanks, then looked to the pale woman. "Do you know of any one?"

Tag: MissingNo, Toscada Inn
  10. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    Victoria 'Rats' - streets of Tortuga

As Rats moved her hand to the hilt of her sword, so did Auryn. For a moment, it appeared that there would be a fight in the steet...over a filthy-looking rat. When Rats explained that Bobby was the only family she had, Auryn's hand dropped from the hilt and her expression softened.

"Ay, watch over him... you never know when he will dissapear for the Ends of the Earth." Auryn turned around, then headed towards the docks.

Rats followed her a moment.

"What exactly do ya mean, dissapearin for the Ends of the Earth?" Rats asked Auryn. She realized something. "Ya had someone take off on ya, didn' ya? Maybe sayin that he's goin to the Ends of the Earth?"

TAG: Auryn
  11. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    IC Jonas Risk
    Tortuga

Jonas Risk sat on a crate drinking a bottle of rum, recalling the events that have led him into this life of vengeance. He recalled that night he walked into the room to see his mother had hung herself. And the night he killed his first pirate. He was the first but certainly not the last.

As Jonas took another swig he heard something. It sounded like footsteps, but he could not see anything. Again he heard them, but the darkness of the alley shadowed whoever was present. Jonas immediatley stood up and pulled out both of his loaded pistols and aimed them in opposite directions. Jonas would never turn down his fight. His many years of self-training have given him confidence to fight anyone. As he heard the footsteps again he turned and yelled.

"Come out now, so I can see your face when I kill you!"

Suddenly a young boy emerged with a letter. The boy handed the letter and quickly ran away. Jonas was no pirate, but was certainly someone to fear. Jonas began to walk out into the street for a better light. He noticed an East India Trading Company seal and knew what this must be about, it was finally time to exact his revenge.

- To my fine spies:

As you might not have heard, we at Port Royale are gathering our forces for a death stroke to Pirates everywhere. While we cannot tell you too much for fear of interception of this letter, we require you both to begin surveillance of any potential Pirates in the city. Get their names, aliases, histories, anything you can to more fully establish a conviction of these criminals. In due time, your work will pay off, I assure you.

Do not fail me,
    Lord Cutler Beckett

Jonas closed the letter and threw it into the water. He began walking but suddenly realized something. There must be more than one soul on this island that had a mission against the pirate. Jonas was not the type of man to pass up good honest help. He knew that these two men could possibly benefit from each other. He looked around for any sign of another spy.

Tag:Lord Teach, GM
  12. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Picture of Auryn's Rapier, only with a golden cage with a few jems.

[image=http://www.mwart.com/images/p/_Double_cage_rapier_CA06-02_4380.jpg]

Auryn Britt
    Streets, Port of Tortuga

With a flash of silver and gold, Auryn had drawn her rapier and pointed at the woman's throat. "That is none of your buisness!" she sighed, then lowered her rapier, sheithing it. "Yes. My father left to find the end of the earth two years ago. He tricked me. I wouldn't have let him go without me. We had celebrated in the Mermaid the night before we were do to leave port. I had consumed quite an amount of Rum, and he left me there, passed out in a corner with a note telling me he was sorry and that he would return."

Everyone that passed looked away from her, afraid to make eye contact. "I've been asking every captain that sails to these shores for passage to the end of the earth. But everyone thinks I'm a loon. Ye be noticeing no one looks or touches me, unless they be completly clueless." A small smile crossed her face. "And ye be getting the same treatment with a rat on yer shoulder."

TAG: Victoria

13. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    IC: Barbossa

A few minutes after he had dismissed the meeting, it was time. Port was upon the crew, yes indeed. Barbossa lifted himself up off his chair and strode over to where he held his black hat. Time to get this show on the road.

The man cracked his neck as he stretched, grabbed his satchel of pesatas and his weapons and exited his quarters. The deck of the Dagger was abuzz as the limited crew prepped the ship for port, dropping anchor and hoisting the mainsails. And already it seemed the pier was full of people wishing to meet the crew. From the old and destitute, begging for money or food, to what clearly were con artists, ready to sap any tourists for their gold. Barbossa walked over to the side of the ship, where the gangplank was being readied.

"Alright." he said to a few of the faces he saw in the meeting. "Nows ye chance boys. Get me a crew. An no lazing around."

The gangplank was lowered with a mighty thump and Barbossa stepped off, cutting his way through the crowd.

"Be gone with ya." the man said, gruffily shoving aside a few ragged boys looking for money. He had no time for charity.

The Pirate entered the crowd and made his way to the Seaspray Inn...

TAG: Canons and Others on the Dagger to find and recruit
  14. Eme-ma_Himou Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Pintel and Ragetti

"You heard the Captain," Pintel said to the Frenchie, "Let's move out..."

Ragetti gave a slight giggle and followed Pintel off the ship.

TAG: Le Loup

Holly smokes, that's a small post...
  15. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Auryn Britt
    Streets, Port of Tortuga

Just as she finished her last sentence, Auryn noticed a man she had never seen in these parts. From the looks of him he was a captain. "Excuse me." Auryn said to the woman as she ran off after the man. He had just reached the doors of the Seaspray Inn when she had caught up to him.

Auryn stopped just feet away. Better to let him get in and get situated. This man gave her a feeling. She had never been one to go off feelings, but this man gave her the feeling that she should just run away, unlike all the other captains she had spoken with. Then again, none of the others were willing to set sail for the end of the earth in search of her father.

Her mind made, Auryn entered the Seaspray Inn. The man was talking to someone at the counter in front of him. Swallowing hard, the ebony haired beauty walked over to the captain. "Excuse me, but I be wondering, would ye be havin' room abord yer ship for someone searching for the end of the earth? Me father took off to sea two years ago in search of it, and I be looking for a way to go after him... to find if he be dead or alive."

TAG: Barbossa
  16. Pheonix_Rising Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Will Turner

Will lstened to Barbossa as he spoke. Although Barbossa was the only one to know how they were going to get to Worlds End, that didn't mean Will had to trust him. Will was a pirate now, running from the law, or what was left of it after Becketts

?You?d best stay by me when we?re visiting this port,? she teased Will. ?I won?t have you running off and getting into trouble.?

"Don't worry Elizabeth, I could say the same to you." He teased back. Will could not keep what happened on the Pearl off his mind, but for now, until he could get everything straight, he would leave it alone. "Come, let us find ourselves a crew."

TAG: NP
  17. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Erika Carpter

Erika Carpter turned to look at Josette Cartier. "No, I don't. If you find any ships that are hiring, tell me." Erika said. She looked outside and saw it was dark. "If you will excuse me, I'll be taking a walk. I'll be back around midnight." Erika told the Innkeeper.

As soon as Erika walked out, she looked around for someone. The person who she was looking for was someone who she had met last night. People would pay Erika to find out stuff about things or spy on people. "That Bill guy had better show up if he wants his information." Erika said as she sat down on a bench. Some people passed by and looked at her. When Erika looked at them, they jumped. People would get startled when she would look at them all of a sudden. Erika always thought that they thought that she was dead or something like that. "I wonder if any ships will hire soon..." Erika said to herself.

TAG:JediMasterAnne
  18. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Gibbs
    Lcation: Tortuga

Ginns smiled at the smell of Tortuga. He loved this city. Tia wasn't going adn But Will and Elizabeth could handle themselves.

"Alrigh' then. Mind yerselves and keep to the plan, We shouldn't be in one place fer too long" He turned to his party.

"Cotten, Miss Andreakos, you ready?"

Tag: Cotten, Andreakos
  19. RogueAce7 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: On my CS, I made a typo: Liam should be 21, not 27. I have no clue why I put 27. Anyway, that makes it so that he left England a few weeks before this.

IC: Liam Alexander

Tortuga

Liam tentatively walked the streets of Tortuga, one hand carrying the small sack of belongings taken from England, the other hovering ready near his sword. Not quite what I expected, no doubt.

The twenty one year old tried to steer clear of any shady looking characters, but that had already proved to be impossible. He had stopped at a street corner to ask a friendly looking young lady for directions to a tavern he had heard about on his voyage, the Mermaid. But, it quickly became evident as to why the young lady was so...friendly.

This will take some getting used to. After several more minutes of wandering around town, Liam finally stumbled upon the Mermaid Tavern, and hastily made his way inside. Not expecting much, the man was taken aback at the sophistication of the place. From what he'd seen thus far, the Mermaid Tavern was obviously the most respectable place in town.

There were few people around, due to the hour. Though, Liam guessed the place would grow plenty busy in the next couple of hours as the evening drew near. Two patrons caught his eye--one looked a little worse for wear, and was staring sadly at the bottom of his empty glass. The other sat off to the side, alone, looking somewhat content. Liam took a seat at the bar near the sad-looking man, and waited; he was in no hurry, so there was no reason to bother the workers or other patrons. A place to stay the night could wait until later. He had enough money to last several days, though probably no more than a week. He would have to find a job, and soon.

Tag: Mermaid Tavern folks

20. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tia Dalma
    Leaving the Black Dagger, into Tortuga

Tia made her way into her room, muttering the entire while. "Stu-pid pi-rates, be a-messing wit me thins. Better no messed up..." she stated, as she began to check her wares. So far, everything she had brough with her seemed to have made the trip intact. Of course, with the pirates being superstitious, it didnt take much to insure they would do their best. She reached over, and grabbed a special bag. For what she would need, she would have to carry it special. And of course, there was payment to be delt with a well.

Tia ran her hand over the locket on her dress, as she looked around deep in thought. "Des gonna be 'rouble.." she said softly, as she reached over, and grabbed another small item. Satified that she now had what she needed, she locked the door to her room, and left ship.

Stepping out on the docks at Tortuga was fun. With her cloak pulled around her, many took no notice of her. What a place, she fit right in. Insane, drunken pirates, unscruplious dealers, and black market heaven. Her place. Maybe she could find a nice lad or two, during the wait. She smiled, blackened teeth showing slightly. Business first. "'ere get ya back, Jack." she stated confidently to herself, as she turned and looked down several streets. Picking a direction, she began to head down the street.

TAG
  21. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: as Turtle
    Mermaid Tavern

He didn't quite hear what the man had said, but it looked like he was toasting something...considering his glass was raised in the air. Turtle was too busy thinking about Veronica.

Turtle gave a little smile and raised his glass, then took the last sip. He put the glass down on the table and stood up. He headed over toward the men at the bar. Turtle was going to get another drink.

TAG: Patrick Guiness, others in Mermaid Tavern...

IC: as Cotton and Parrot

"Cotten, Miss Andreakos, you ready?" Gibbs had asked.

Cotton nodded quickly while the parrot squawked, "RAAWK! We be ready. We be ready. Let us find some pirates. RAAWK!" The parrot fluttered it's wings excitedly (is that a word?), causing Cotton to turn his head the other direction, away from the bird.

TAG: Gibbs, Andreakos...
    />
  22. TheMaidofOrleans Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC : Polly 'Veronica' Fitzerald - businesswoman -
    The Mermaid Tavern & Inn ( yes we are an inn as well!)
    Serving the finest drink & victuals in Tortuga

[image=http://www.ohlone.palo-alto.ca.us/Williamsburg/052%20supper.jpg]

Carrying the tray of stew and bread into the tap room, Polly placed it before Blake.
    "Eat up, Mr Blake, finest stew you will ever put in your mouth, I wager."

"And what can I get you, young sir?" Polly said addressing the newcomer stepping behind the bar cage. "Bob, your usual?"

Tag: Those in the tap room of The Mermaid
  23. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Asril Kentor
    At the Seaspray Inn Port,outside by the water

Quietly,Asril left the Inn she had got a room in. It wasn't cheap but she honestly didn't feel like staying in a more dangerous place. She was young,not stupid. Her pockets were almost empty though and she hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. As she walked her eyes scanned for anyone who looked like they had a coin to spare, she saw no one. Asril thought briefly about looking for work, then the smell of the ocean reached her senses.

Asril walked up next to the Seapray Inn. Her heart cried out in joy as she saw the water. With slightly brighter eyes than normal she knelt on the dock and touched the water before standing. A new ship had come in. That meant a new oppertunity to be somewhere else. Not that she didn't like Tortuga,no one asked why a young girl was wandering around alone.

For a minute Asril just inhaled the waters smell and taste,then she walked toward the new ship. It appeared to just be pulling in. A few people were coming off and a man that appeared to be the captain entered the Seapray Inn. Asril didn't follow, instead she wacthed the people trail off. Her father always said you could find out alot about how a ship was run and how the captain was by the crew.

Asril didn't bother to hide the fact she was looking at the ship. Not many people here noticed her so she just stood there and observed. One of the first things she noticed was there were women coming off the ship, hopefully that meant,if the captian was looking for a crew,that women were accepted on board.

TAG-Any that see a small girl wacthing the Black Dagger
  24. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Patrick
    Mermaid Tavern

Patrick was glad to see the others raise their glasses with him. That was a good sign.

He drained the last of his drink, and walked, if somewhat crooked, up to the bar.

"'nother fer me, m' dear." He said, setting the glass on the bar "Jus put i' on me tab fer tha day."

Tag: All
  25. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Le Loup

"I heard the Captain just might, Mr. Pintel," Leroux replied coldly.

Leroux followed the two out into the town of Tortuga. The sound of laughing, guns firing, swords clanging filled Leroux's ears. He looked around, then to his two companions.

"Where shall we start, gentlemen?" He said, brightly.

TAG: Pintel and Ragetti
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.