main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Pirates of the Caribbean III: At the World's End-- Now Accepting New Players!

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Henry Page
    Ponte De Leste

"So, uh, a fan of Shakespeare, are you?" Henry looked up from the butcher's work, and saw that Moore had returned. His eyes returned to the boxes. In an almost bored tone, he replied.

"Yes."

Let's seem him fumble over the Bard's prose, thought Henry. Should be a laugh.

Tag: Nick

2. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    IC: Davy Jones

"Such cowardice does not merit respect....or fear," Jones said as two guards stepped in front of the Captain, bayonets fixed, ready to defend him. He reached with his claw and snapped one of the bayonets in half. "I hope you will deliver a message back to you master. Tell him that when someone believes they can best the devil, they usually end up in hell itself. His fate will be no different."

Suddenly, The Flying Dutchman shot up out of the ocean next to the Liberator. Its crew was at the cannons, ready to fire at a moments notice. Instead of attacking, Jones disappeared from the deck of the Liberator, and appeared at the wheel of the Dutchman.

TAG: Hammer, Mitt, Any Others

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    First Mate Maccus

The Flying Dutchman

Disappointed, but obediant, the First Mate followed his captain back to the cursed ship. He climbed up the stairs to the upper deck where the captain was glowering over the wheel. Maccus said nothing, knowing full well that the Captain would speak when he wanted to. If only we could sneak aboard the Endeavour and steal the chest back, he silently thought, glancing over his shoulder to glower at the Liberator falling behind them.

The First Mate took a step forward to the rail overlooking the rest of the ship and observed the crew going about their duties, readying the vessel for whatever the captained ordered. Whether be it they dived or sailed above the surface, the ship would be ready. "We should'a killed demm Capt'n," he finally and respectfully said after several long minutes of silence, glancing back at Davy Jones who still manned the wheel.

TAG: Jango, IH, Dutchman Crew

4. Jango10

Sep 22, 2002

Davy Jones stared into the horizon as the Dutchman began pulling away from the British ships. For this first time in a long time, he felt powerless, he was caged like a rabid dog. Mad as hell, but unable to do anything about it. Finally, Maccus broke the silence.

"We should'a killed demm Capt'n."

Jones looked over his shoulder at Maccus. After a few more seconds of silence, he turned and faced his first mate. "Their day will come. Prepare the ship to dive," he spoke quietly. Afterwards, he stomped off below deck and locked himself into his quarters. He sat at the bench in front of the organ. Infuriated, he slammed both hands on the keys, releasing a terrifying yell that blended with the awful rumbling of the organ pipes.

TAG: Hammer, Mitt, Anyone else in the crew (I can't remember who is and who isn't)

5. Black-Pearl

Black-Pearl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2007
    IC: Captain Garust

As Garust lay at the bottom of the sea, he saw a looming shadow pass over him. Could it be? No it couldn't..

As Garust looked up he saw the hull of a ship he knew to be The Dutchman.

"DAVY JONES!!! CAPTAIN!! DOWN HERE"

He knew the captain could not hear him, but he yelled with all his might, still having the slightest hope.

TAG: Jango10

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    First Mate Maccus

The Flying Dutchman

Maccus watched the Captain descend the stairs and disappear into his quarters. "Ready de ship to dive!" he shouted to the crew below and was rewarded with the cursed men doubling their pace. They mostly double checked everything since they had just recently surfaced and whenever they found something out of place or loose they resecured and tightened it back into place. As they were carrying about their duties, the bone-shattering fury of the pipe organs resonated from the Captain's quarters, startling the crew from their duties for a moment.

Even Maccus jumped from his place next to Greenbeard and the wheel. They all could hear the Captain's fury beneath the howl of the pipes. Never before had any of them heard the Sea Devil sound so furious. The night after Jack Sparrow had stolen the heart, they had only heard silence from him and the organ but they had felt his fury through the Bo'sun. The night the English dogs had come to them carrying the heart did not even compare to the fury they were hearing now.

"The ship is ready, sir," Koleniko whispered once the organs had died down.

"Dive," Maccus commanded and the salty blue waters of the sea began to rise over the hull of the rotting, barnacle covered Dutchman, filling the ship with water and casting momentarily a murky, bubble-strewn view all around. Maccus almost pitied the pirate captain they were now hunting. With the Captain in a foul mood, the First Mate suspected that there will be no new additions to the crew this time.

A shame. We could use some fresh meat to torture.

TAG: Jango, IH, Tog

Tog, is our other crewmember. He plays the Bo'sun "Jimmylegs".

7. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Turtle, Cotton, Cotton's parrot

"Right away, Capt'n." Turtle pulled Mr. Cotton back on to his feet. He dragged Cotton out of the inn. If Cotton weren't mute, he would have been groaning.

The parrot on Turtle's shoulder was laughing. "A-hahaha! RAWWK!"

"Get outta here." Turtle swatted at the bird. The parrot flew up into the rafters as the two men left the inn, heading for the ship.

TAG: any Pirates that happen to see them...

8. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    I_H Approved Pirate Sheet

Name: Capt. Monkey Holloway
    Alias: The Red Baron
    Nationality: American/Caucasian
    Hair Color / Style: Blonde
    Eye Color: Brown
    Clothing:Appearance
    Ability: Trained in many different martial arts styles.
    Home Town: None
    Bio / History: Monkey's father, Captain James Holloway, met his mother, Patricia Roberts, in a bar that was near Port Royal on a stop at the beginning of his pirating career.

Capt. James had decided to set sail because all he had had at Port Royal had been destroyed in a fire. James and Monkey's mother hit it off within the one night. James actually started to reconsider becoming a pirate because he thought he was falling in love. Everyday he would go to the flower shop Patricia worked at and take her to lunch, or hang around the flower shop until Patricia's boss batted him away from the shop with a broom.

True lovers, indeed.

After six months of their love affair, James proposed to Patricia and she accepted. They continued on to purchase a ship, ready to start a family, but still sail the seas as James had wanted before they met. After months of preparation at sea, Patricia gave birth to Monkey, then known as Alexander. James was happy that he would be able to teach his son all he knew, but unbeknownst to James, the sailors he had left in Port Royal were angry for James had not paid them before he had left. And since he had left, alot of the workers were out of work. Most of them decided that since he was gone there was really nothing they could do, but a select few that were broke angry drunks decided that they would make a deal with the devil.

Literally.

They searched out Davy Jones and made a deal with him in exchange for their worthless souls:

For James Holloway and his family to be killed and dragged to the bottom of the sea.

Davy Jones sent the Kraken on the hunt to kill James and his family as the deal had instructed. When the Kraken finally attacked the ship, its tentacles had broken a board loose and caused it to fall on Patricia. James was put in a condition that one man should never have to make. Either save his wife or save his son. As Patricia cried for him to save Alexander, James couldn't help but listen to his wife's amazing arguments that Alexander still had yet to begin his life and that he should be given that chance. With a half heart, James grabbed Alexander and made away in the small lifeboat they had aboard and paddled the boat to land, as he watched his wife go down with the ship.

They spent years on the island as James built a ship from the trees that they had found on the island. Feeding off of berries and other fruits, they maintained a healthy state and Alexander grew up strong, helping his father finish the ship, his youth alone causing the ship to be finished 5 months faster than if James had continued building it.

They got off the island in the ship and though they had thought the ship would fail easily, it turned out that the ship was strong and able to be operated by just the two of them. Alexander and his father traveled the world for 15 years together, James living the life he always wanted to lead, though without the love of his life, and Alexander becoming a wide known name across the seas for his fighting skills he had picked up from various opponents he had fought across Asia when they had first got started. He was also known for his intelligence as he and his father had to get out of many special predicaments they somehow always got in.

At the age of 63, James died on his ship from old age, leaving Alexander, now known as Monkey by the crew, the entire crew and ship, now named The Irvine. On his deathbed, James told Monkey of the knowledge he had secretly been gaining of Davy Jones and the Kraken.

James had known that he would die before his revenge would be exacted on the monster that had took his beloved. So secretly, as to not make Monkey run off without

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    First Mate Maccus

The Flying Dutchman

Even in the blue depths of the ocean the dice cups moved downward against the deck as if the gallaeon had still been above water, completely unaffected by the currents and density of the element. Three cursed pirates sat around three upturned cups that hid the fifteen dice inside. They glowered at each other, searching for each's bluff and poker faces but only found scowls and fanged grins.

"Three fours," the pufferfish faced Koleniko pronounced with confidence. His voice sounded duller under the water but everyone understood what he had said.

"Four fours," countered the lobster, Penrod.

"Four fives," challenged the First Mate. The call was back to Koleniko who peeked under his dice cup again before looking up at the hammerhead shark.

"Five fives," he replied.

"Liar!" Maccus accused and watched as Koleniko raised his cup. The pufferfish pirate had a single five under his cup. Maccus revealed his to be four fives and they all turned to Penrod who looked back and forth between the two eagerly.

"Eight fives!" he said and both pirates called him out. He pulled up his cup and showed three more fives underneath. "Hehehe! I win!"

"Bah, defeated by a shrimp!" Maccus said perturbed and stood from the deck, gathering his cup and dice.

"Not a shrimp! Lobster!" Penrod corrected.

"Ye are a shrimp!" Maccus answered back. "Ye are short and derfore a shrimp!"

"Hmph! Ye upset I took yer years!"

"Ye can have dem!" Wishing to stop this arguement he shouted to everyone present. "Get back te work ye scurvy dogs." The hammerhead turned away and headed back toward the upper deck. He nodded to Jimmylegs, the bo'sun, before climbing up the stairs. "Heading, Mr. Greenbeard," he asked of the coral encrusted helmsman.

"Latitude negative fifteen degrees South, Longitude fifty degrees East at twelve knots," the coral pirate replied. "Heading southeast, sir."

"Good," Maccus replied and took a look ahead of them. There was not much to see beneath the ocean surface but every now and then some of the ocean life would pass them by. He remembered the first time he saw a humpback whale as it swam past them overhead. The song it sung sounded beautiful and peaceful to his ears and he could tell it was not afraid of them like the human mortals always were. Somehow the marine life did not perceive them as evil monsters like everything else did above surface. Here, below the water they could feel almost... happy.

10. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    JimmyLegs

The StoneFish Bo'sun watched the game go on, he never really understood it no matter how many times the crew has tried to teach him. He smiled at the group and chuckled when the Hammer Head lost. He watched the agrument grow untill the First Mate cut it off by walking off.
    "You 'eard him Mates! Back to work!" The Bo'sun said before snaping his whip into the middle of the group, he chuckled as the crew ran off to do their work. He looked off to the open sea, so peaceful to the cursed crew of the Flying Dutchman. He turned his eyes back to the crew, his eyes scanning over them for any slackers.
    "Quittance! Secure tat cannon!" The Bo'sun roared at the anemone mouthed crew member. "Clanker! If I find ju with that bottle of rum again while your on duty I will give ya lashes!" The Bo'sun roared at another crew member.

Tag: Flying Dutchman

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tia Dalma
    In her cabin, on board

Tia was hard a work, when she at first felt something. It was still dark, and she had got rid of Mr. Gibbs for now. With a thought, she grabbed her shawl, wrapping it around her shoulders, as she left her room, and strolled up on top deck. She walked around very slowly, looking around her. A soft noise, and she turned. She walked down, and back to the aft of the ship, slowly walking. A clicking sound, and she turned around, and walked to the edge of the ship, and looked down.

She peered into the darkness, and soon her eyes took in the line the anchor was on. Two, then 3 small crabs appeared, walking carefully up the rope. Her eyebrow raised slightly, as she walked over to where the rope came into the ship, and watched as the lead crab carefully crawled inside. Holding out her hand, she smiled, as the crab walked onto the palm of her hand. She held it up to her ear, as it clicked softly.

"Ah..is dat so? Den 'ere ya bring. An be sur ya bring d'a otta thin' as well." she whispered softly to it. Its beedy eyes seem to understand, as it clicked it claws softly. Tia lowered it back down to the rope, and she watched it scamper back down the rope. She quickly turned and went back to her cabin.

Many hours passed.

She began to throw things, as she quickly made room, and got to work on her next project. Soon, she had all mater of herbs and things, she once more felt something. She check the time. It was almost sunrise. She quickly moved back on deck.

This time, she moved to another part of the ship. The wild grin on her face, as she moved through the darkened areas of the ship. Soon, she was back inside her cabin, with the door firmly locked, and once more hard a work.

Perhaps this journey would be even more useful than even she had hoped.

With the sun now well above the horizion, there was much to do indeed, and a short space of time to complete it.

TAG:Imp

12. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Robert Page
    Bakery/Butchery

Robert was about to attempt to quote some play by Shakespeare but thought better of it. He would just stumble and be laughed at. He told this to Henry.

"I would humor you, but I would just make a fool of myself. Is your favorite piece Macbeth? I read Hamlet once and liked it quite a bit."

Tag: Peng

13. Black-Pearl

Black-Pearl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2007
    OOC: I'm still not in the story

14. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Calm down Pearl. Jango must have missed your post. Be patient.

15. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    The Docks, a General Store

As Kate

Kate ducked into a small general store at the end of the docks. The man at the counter looked up and she gave him a smile.

"Pat," she said softly. "How ya been?"

Pat leaned back and stroked his beard. "Well, not too shabby I s'pose. Just missing a certain blonde." He winked.

Kate smiled again. "I'm in need of some of your best spices, Pat. And some other cooking tomfoolery. Pat...I'm leaving."

Pat nodded. "I knew you someday would. A gal like you in a place like this? You aren't made for this place, Kate. You need adventure and I'm glad it's found you. I'll give ya everything ya need. Don't you fret."

Kate impulsively kissed Pat on the cheek. "You're a dear, Pat. And I'm gonna miss you. That's God's honest truth."

Pat smiled. "I'll miss ya too." He went into the backroom and came out with a package. "This should do ya well."

Kate took the package and with one last look, left the small general store and made her way back to the inn. Once there, she handed over the package to Captain Barbossa.

"That there should be pleasing to our palettes," she stated.

TAG: I_H

16. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    **** Pirate Arc ****

IC: Barbossa

The bell tinkled on the doorway as a wagering Mr. Gibbs burst through the doorway...

"What'll you have of me captain?" he asked...

Barbossa gave him a look...

"Have you?" he said, a pained look on his face. "Um... never mind." he said "Go an, make sure everyone else is doin' what they need to do. I sent a few to the butcher and the baker, a few to the shipwright, and a few to the ship. I don't want any lolligaging Gibbs. Make it happen."

The barmaid came back, hands full of seasonings and spices. She handed the package to Barbossa...

"That there should be pleasing to our palettes," she stated.

Barbossa handed the package back to her...

"Take it to the ship, put it in the kitchen. And while you're there, feel free to take a look at 'er. You'll be spending quite a bit o' time there."

The man grinned...

TAG: Eme, Yane

[b]IC: The Butcher and the Baker[/b]
    [i]Location: The Bakery[/i]

The Butcher muttered an affirmation as he left to box the meats. They would be done soon enough.

The baker meanwhile began to load the barrels in with breads of all shapes and sizes.

Soon they would all be done and taken care of. And he would have a good deal more gold in his pockets!

[i](OOC: After two more posts by you both, you may take the things to be finished and begin loading)[/i]

[b]TAG: Peng and Nick[/b]

[hr]
    [b]IC: The Sea[/b]
    [i]Location: Around Captain Garust [/i]

Suddenly, the sea around Garust began to bubble and shine bright as white light...

He felt as though falling, and hit something hard.

As he looked around, he found himself on dry land...

The man was in Davy Jones' Locker

[b]TAG: Black-Pearl[/b]

[hr]
    [color=green][b][u]**** Davy Jones Arc ****[/u][/b][/color]

[b]IC: The Atlantic Ocean[/b]
    [i]Location: Right above the Dutchmen[/i]

The Conch shell sounded from atop the Crow's Nest of the Dutchman. Above them, they could see the distress of the water, no doubt due to the wind whipped waves of a storm.

"Ship ahoy!" sounded the crew member, noting through his periscope the sight of broken hulls up ahead.

It was up to Maccus, head sailor on deck, to decide if they would call on Jones for the decision to make a pickup or not.

[b]TAG: Mitth, Tog, Jango[/b]

17. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    IC: Capt. Monkey Holloway
    Outside the Inn

Wet.

Wet was the word to describe Captain Monkey Holloway's trip to the port city of Ponte de Leste.

His boat had been turned over by the tides 10 times ever since he had left The Irvine to its death along with his father in the sea.

The currents had tried to knock him of course multiple times, but he had someone to see here and no waves were going to knock him from his desire. He had conquered the sea with his father, but now that he was alone-.

Alone.

He stepped out of the boat and looked towards the Inn where Barbossa was no doubt at.

Pirates and their rum.

He noticed that he was covered with sea weed, but it mattered not. Was he going to dress up for pirates? He moved the seaweed that had covered his eyes and began to make his way up to the Inn.

As he walked, many memories of his father came into his mind. They had been to alot of places on their many journeys. He smiled to himself as one of the memories settled in front of his mind's eye. His father had asked for the service of 25 men in Tortuga, for help with The Irvine. Of course his father didn't even have enough money to pay one of them, after they had finished the job. That night was a bruising one for the both of them. But Monkey didn't mind, it was his dad, and they got out alive, after they had thrown all the men in the ocean.

How could he just throw the memories from his mind? Davy Jones had taken his mother from him and had caused his father to be alone. He had known he was going to die before he could kill Jones and that was the part that Monkey couldn't forget. His father had spent the rest of his life in finding information and making sure Monkey was prepared to take Jones on after he had passed on. Davy Jones would die and that was a promise Monkey was going to keep.

He arrived at the door of the Inn and pushed it open with one arm, the seaweed staying stuck to his body, and probably would continue to stick unless he actually scraped them off. He stepped his bare feet on the wooden floor and looked up at the people around, his cold eyes settling on the bearded pirate in torn rags with a grin impaled on his face.

Barbossa.

Monkey turned away from the pirate, but didn't take his gaze off of him as he spit a mouthful of water on the floor. He walked over to the pirate and smiled.

"Barbossa. My name is Captain Monkey Holloway, son of Captain James Holloway, Captain of The Irvine." Monkey said in his dry voice, as the seaweed continued to pour water on the floor around him.

Tag: I_H, Yane

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    First Mate Maccus

The Flying Dutchman, Atlantic Ocean

The hammerhead first mate looked up from some rigging Angler had been working on to answer the call from the Crow's Nest. He wasted no time in disappearing into the mast and reappearing atop, next to Hadras. The Cantonese pirate handed him the periscope and Maccus took a look above the surface. There certainly were a shipwreck above them but he could not tell how recent it was or if there were survivors. Not unless he went back down and informed the Captain about it and checked it out.

The entire crew could use a break from doing the EICo's dirty work and even though they pillaged mainly for souls, there was not a single one of them that did not stop looting for other goods even if they could no longer use the items or take advantage of the wealth they could obtain. "Keep a' eye on de wreck, if ye see survivors let me know. I'm goin' down to inform de Capt'n," he told Hadras and disappeared back into the mast once more.

Down below he was already making his way to the Captain's Cabin and knocked once to announce his presence. He didn't wait for permission to enter, but did not enter, and immediately informed the Captain; "Hadras spotted a wreck above Capt'n," he said through the door.

19. Jango10

Sep 22, 2002

Down below he was already making his way to the Captain's Cabin and knocked once to announce his presence. He didn't wait for permission to enter, but did not enter, and immediately informed the Captain; "Hadras spotted a wreck above Capt'n," he said through the door.

Jones immediately opened the door to see Maccus awaiting his answer. "Bring the ship up next to it. Secure some prisoners."

Jones stepped up on deck as the ship began to ascend to the surface. He wondered why he continued to do this. Why he continued to haunt the open waters. It was obvious that he was not the dominant force on the seas, the British Empire was. And he was just a small part of that horror.

The Dutchman shot up out of the water, sending a massive wave onto the wrecked vessel. Immediately, his crew swarmed the ship, rounding up prisoners and killing any who resisted.

Perhaps Davy Jones was not entirely no longer feared.

TAG: I_H, Mitt, Tog

20. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    OOC:

Hammer Approved

Name: Sergio Marciano

Aliases: Many?but for now we shall call him Gilberto Ventura.

Nationality: Currently unaffiliated?but ethnically a mixture primarily of Italian, English, and Spanish

Hair Color / Style: Black hair. Currently filthy and long.

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Color: Darker than white?Mediterranean.

Clothing: Almost completely tattered.

Weapons: Trained in the use of various types of blades, though currently lacking anything which could be considered a weapon. Given the right materials, Sergio is also capable of producing explosives. Skilled in capoeira.

Hometown: None.

Bio / History: Julius has a rich heritage: for four generations his family has participated in the exploration and colonization of the New World. Over a century ago, Julius's great grandfather, a prominent Florentine mercantile captain, signed up with Portugal to captain a boat on one of the earliest expeditions to the Americas. After a decade of adventure, Julius's great grandfather settled down on a sizable Jamaican plantation. He wed a Spanish woman and fathered five children. When he died, his son Julius inherited the plantation. Another son ? Antonio ? was never quite happy with this arrangement, and when the British invaded the island in 1655, Antonio joined them in removing the Spanish from the island. Antonio never reclaimed his manor; somehow he would up in charge of a British expedition west of the Appalachians. Antonio eventually settled down in Virginia. His son, Ennio, joined the British navy, where he eventually rose to the rank of Captain.

Although Sergio learned swordplay from an early age, Ennio encouraged him to pursue an education. After a few years at Oxford, Sergio succumbed to his hereditary urge for adventure and glory. Sergio enlisted in the British military. The military ? recognizing his somewhat ambiguous ethnicity, acting ability (Sergio actively participated in theatre while at Oxford) and his fluency in six languages ? offered him a position in espionage. The job offered everything Sergio wanted ? great pay, and adventure like no other. After a year of training and a couple of simple jobs, Sergio was assigned his first big mission: assist the Brazilian quilombos in their resistance against the Portuguese government.

After several months, Sergio lost contact with the British. For a while, Sergio waited for the British to contact him. After a few more months, Sergio began to actively seek out the British. After nearly two years in the Amazon, Sergio gave up and began his journey out of the rainforest. He now arrives in the Portugese port of Ponte de Leste, scraggly and tired, ready to escape Brazil by any means possible.

Expect a post soon.

21. Hammurabi

Jan 14, 2007
    Sergio Marciano
    Ponte Leste - Docks

After two years in the jungles of Brazil, Sergio Marciano had every intent of getting out of Ponte Leste. A couple weeks journey had brought him to the tiny port, and a few more days of waiting had brought him his escape: a formidable frigate, a vessel unlike anything he had seen for quite a while. Sergio hadn't a clue where he wanted to go or what he wanted to do. He had considered attempting to collect his paycheck, which would, at this point, be a hefty sum - however, Sergio doubted if such were possible. Over the past year, his faith in the British government had gradually depleted, and he speculated that the British would, if confronted about his pay, deny his existence (and thus, his money).

At this point, money was a fantasy. At this point, Sergio possessed no more than the shirt on his back - and admittedly, the shirt was coming apart at its seams and likely wouldn't last Sergio long. His hair and beard had grown wild and filthy, and though Sergio's outward appearance had deteriorated, his mind and muscles were stronger than ever. After two years in the jungle, nothing short of armageddon could prevent Sergio from escaping Brazil.

Sergio had spotted the ship a few hours ago. He planned to sneak aboard, where he intended to stowaway until the ship reached its destination. Sergio scouted around the docks for a few hours, but as the sun rose, he realized time was limited. A few men and women - either pirates or refugees, Sergio couldn't tell - had already returned to the ship. A few people appeared to have begun loading up supplies; if Sergio was to act, he had to act now.

Sergio discarded the shirt; he didn't want it to get caught on anything, and he doubted it would hold up under water. He walked out into the docks - casual, as though he were supposed to be there, some dockworker perhaps - all the while analyzing the situation. The ship was more or less deserted. a few guys on the docks, perhaps a couple on deck. No telling how many below deck, though Sergio doubted there would be very many people down there. Sergio walked out onto the docks by the Dutch ship. As he walked further, the Dutch ship obscured him from view of those on the other ship and of those on the docks. Sergio continued his 'casual' act all the way until the end of the dock: at this point, he continued walking, cooly stepping off of the dock and into the water - without changing his pace at all.

Once submerged, the calm facade vanished entirely. In its place arose a different kind of calm: the cool determination of a master of espionage and sabotage. He darted through the water toward the ship. Within twenty seconds, he found the ships anchor. Though the rope was wet, he had perfected his climbing ability over the past two years in the rainforest. At the top, he peered out onto the ship's decks. He spotted two people, but they were at the other end of the deck, peering overboard onto the shore. Sergio located a hatch no more than five meters away from him.

He closed his right eye and paused before darting aboard and ducking into the hatch. Once inside, he immediately opened his right eye, which had already dilated while closed. He immediately saw that, as he had expected, the ship was largely deserted - though there was a decent chance that there were at least one or two people down here.

After pausing for a moment to breath, Sergio began searching for a place to hide.

Tag: Any

22. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Henry Page
    The Baker's/Butcher's

Henry shut Macbeth, returning it to his jacket. Perhaps Moore wasn't totally hopeless...

"Ideally, I'd rather read Hamlet or Coriolanus, but Macbeth suits my purposes for now." said Henry, genuinely interested in the conversation.

"There's a certain...something about the writing. I adore it, I crave it. Shakespeare's knowledge of the English tongue is as intimate as the knowledge of a lover's body." Glancing at Moore with a joking grin, he added, "A subject I'm quite well versed in."

Tag: Nick, IH

23. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Sorry. I moved to a new place this week and I haven't had the internet set up yet. My time on the boards is limited right now...and "Pirates" isn't my first priority in the RPF. Hopefully I'll be back within a couple of days.

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tia Dalma
    Aboard ship, her cabin

She was hard a work, going through her many supplies, and murmoring softly over a candle, when she heard a soft clicking sound. Tia did not stop her work, and continued to finish her chant, as she nodded slowly. She then turned, towards the souce of the clacking sound.

"Is dat rite now?..Hmm. Me not worried, fah now. Barbossa deal wif 'em." The clicking sound came again, rappidly as a smaller shadow moved by her. "Oh really?" she asked, as she pursed her dark lips, sounding intreagued. She walked over to her table, and tossed a few crabs claws over it. She then smiled.

She calmly waked over, and slid the lock over her door. She then laughed softly. "Em time comming soon nuff." she cackled softly, as she went back to her work.

Tag

25. Hammurabi

Jan 14, 2007
    Sergio Marciano
    Aboard ship, below decks

Sergio faintly heard a voice from down the corridor. He froze and listened - a few more murmurs, a lock sliding. Then, a cackle. Sergio wasn't superstitious, but it was a haunting laugh - not scary so much as eerie. Still, it wasn't something he wanted to be near. He began moving down the corridor in the opposite direction, as silently and quickly as possible. His search for a hiding spot hadn't been going very well. The natural problem with stowing away was that the best hiding spots were in storage, but as long as a ship is in port, its crew would be loading and unloading cargo, thus rendering the cargo holds of the ship inaccessible. He stumbled across a weapons closet - a decent hiding place, but not the safest place to be when the ship gets moving (if only they had a closet full of pillows). He pocketed a dagger and moved on.

Sergio wasn't sure how long he would be hiding. If the crew seemed like decent people, he might reveal himself after a while. Of course, if they were pirates, there was a good chance they'd just have him walk the plank - or just toss him off. The ship seemed well-armed, so pirates wasn't all that unlikely. Of course, none of that mattered if he couldn't find a place to hide until they were at sea. And with someone already down here, Sergio hoped to find something soon.

Tag: Anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.