FF:NSW Pirates of the Carribbean:At worlds end

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Berserker, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Berserker Jedi Master

star 3
    well anyone seen the trailer is up and running, i have been looking forward to this movie for ages. so what are peoples opinions on this one, think it will be good, bad?. i think its going to be the best of the 3, rumours of a 4th have already begun but it may be a while before we see another. this is the link to the teaser trailer released on tuesday. i cant wait for may 25th, il probably take the day off school even though i shouldnt.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/atworldsend/
  2. The_Scream_Man Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i thought the second one was average, so ill see the third but expect little.
  3. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I liked the second one, not as much as the first, but it had some nice moments. This third one looks like they're upping the action rate a little. Should be very interesting indeed. I just hope it isn't another Matrix Revolutions, if it's better then that then it's good enough for me :p

Besides, as far as a trilogy conclusion goes, Spidey is so far ahead in my much watch list, it isn't funny! ;)
  4. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That looks pretty entertaining... :) Haven't seen the second one, though.
  5. Fanficfan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll definately go see it. My boss is more into Pirates than I am into Star Wars [face_worried] so I'll have little choice. Not that I don't want to see it mind you.
    I think it looks pretty good. Wont be as good as the first one though, they never are.
  6. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Force Ghost

star 6
    *cough*Bourne*cough*
  7. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, Bourne should be pretty good. :) I thought the second one was okay...especially since it had Karl Urban in it, to whom I am related.
  8. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    I loved the first, Loved the second and it looks like that I will atleast enjoy the third.

Spidey isn't high on my list and as for Bourne, I am looking forward to that.
  9. Ki-Bara-Mundi Force Ghost

star 6
    Pirates 3 will make a bajillion dollars. That's my hit prediction.
  10. Scoot Force Ghost

star 4
    More fuel for the Bruckheimer fire.
  11. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Don't get me wrong, Bourne is on my watch list too, but Spidey is still atop the list by a wide margin ;)
  12. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Force Ghost

star 6
    :eek:

:*
  13. Teknobabel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yeah bourne will be on the top for me, loved the first two.

especially the first one, great atmosphere in that one.

but pirates will be an awesome film just to see chow yun fat on screen with johnny depp, i can picture some of the back and forth dialogue between those two :)

If you've even seen The Fast Show (bbc sketch comedy program) you can see where the writers of pirates borrowed a few of the jokes for depp to use, I cracked up so much when i heard the fast show jokes in pirates 2.

Rowley Birkin QC forever
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.