main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Pittsburgh Comic Con Update!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Noble_Kale, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    When I get back from the store in about an hour I will post the table time sheet. There is still quite a bit of table time left to fill. I really don't mind of I work alot at the table, but on Saturday I am playing in the Magic Tournement from 2-6 and there is no way I can be at the table during that time.

2. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Like I mentioned Terry, I wioll be available all of Friday and Sunday (just give me some breaks in there and Saturday around 11 am til whenever with exception to the SW panel. I won't miss that.

3. CrusaderX

CrusaderX Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2003
    What's your table going to be like? Is there a thread about it anywhere? I'm interested in hearing some info about the table, since I definitely want to stop by and say hi.

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    The table will be a place visiting FF/JC folks can check in, to get directions to the Saturday banquet if they need them and to get the room number for the Friday Night Movies (if they are going ;) )

There will be a raffle (A 'Binks Basket' -- full of Jar Jar Stuff, and a "Books box" -- full of SW novels) Proceeds benefit Children's Hospital.

Besides chatting with us, represenatives from the 501st will be there, to talk about their group.

5. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Okay folks, as of this moment, I only have three people who have asked for the three day passes (Sal, Mara Hara & her brother)

I'm going to call Friday, so if anyone wants one or has changed their mind, better post before noon on Friday.

6. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    Everyone going will need one, right? Even if your working? If such is the case, then it would be much appreciated if you'd pick one up for me. 3 day and all that jazz. Unless I'm being dumb again, in which case please enlighten me.

7. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Very sorry about this. I called to get the $40 three day passes and was told that it was too late, that they had to be ordered at least a month ahead of time. :(

My suggestion, everyone who asked me to get a three day pass, also has a SW costume. Since it was posted here that on Sunday costumed people get in free, when you get to the comicon on Friday, ask the check in people if that is true. If it is, then just get tickets for Friday and Saturday (total of $34 dollars) and wear your costume on Sunday to get in free.

Sorry again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.