main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Pittsburgh invites you to Kennywood: August 27

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Chris-Stacina_Rajinn, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Greetings from Pittsburgh!

We?re planning our annual trip to Kennywood for August 27th and would like to invite you to come along. I realize that it would be a bit of a drive for you guys just to hang out at an amusement park for one day, but we wanted to extend the invitation nonetheless. Besides, Kennywood is the best old fashioned amusement park ever! And I?m not even biased by the fact that I?ve lived in the Pittsburgh area all of my life, seriously ;)

Anyway, if you would like to come, we will hopefully getting discounted tickets at the group rate of $19.50.

Click here to learn more about this exciting opportunity!

2. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    too far sorry.

3. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Thanks for the offer!

We have a bunch of folks that are going to Dragon Con (just days after) so I don't think we would have the means to attend.

I would like to get out there, jsut to hang out with SWAP again, but it's not looking good right now.

Hope to hang with you guys soon!
    ~DG~

4. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Dangnabit!!! I would loooooooooooooooove to hang out with SWAP again (and so Chris and I can cause some trouble together :cool: ). Hopefully, it all works out, and I can attend :)

GO STEELERS ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.