Pittsburgh invites you to Kennywood: August 27

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Chris-Stacina_Rajinn, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings from Pittsburgh!

We?re planning our annual trip to Kennywood for August and would like to invite you to come along. I realize that it would be a bit of a drive for you guys just to hang out at an amusement park for one day, but we wanted to extend the invitation nonetheless. Besides, Kennywood is the best old fashioned amusement park ever! And I?m not even biased by the fact that I?ve lived in the Pittsburgh area all of my life, seriously ;)

Anyway, if you would like to come, we will hopefully getting discounted tickets at the group rate of $19.50.

Click here to learn more about this exciting opportunity!

Greetings from Pittsburgh!

We?re planning our annual trip to Kennywood for August and would like to invite you to come along. I realize that it would be a bit of a drive for you guys just to hang out at an amusement park for one day, but we wanted to extend the invitation nonetheless. Besides, Kennywood is the best old fashioned amusement park ever! And I?m not even biased by the fact that I?ve lived in the Pittsburgh area all of my life, seriously ;)

Anyway, if you would like to come, we will hopefully getting discounted tickets at the group rate of $19.50.

Click here to learn more about this exciting opportunity!

And guys, we will come visit you eventually, we swear!! Seriously, it was a major topic of discussion at our meeting last Saturday. We feel terrible about never coming up to see you guys and honestly hope to rectify that misfortune in the near future!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.