main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pixolito is lovely this time of year

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by idarii, Mar 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    if you could visit any planet or city (or city-planet) in the SW universe, where would it be and why?

i think i'd have to choose coruscant, mainly because it's all layered and it's alot to explore and alot of different alien cultures can be found there.

this is just a random thought i had today, i was curious to see what everyone said.

2. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Any place calm with beautiful scenery. Naboo, for example, although there are definitely more. I just want to lay on some soft grass and stare at the clouds, listen to the wind and birds and running water...

Coruscant would be good too, but for a different mood than the one I'm in now. I just want to totally relax. Coruscant will suit me when I'm in a more adventurous mood. :)

3. -Raldayen-

-Raldayen- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    I'd love to check out the jungles of Ithor (before the Yuuzhan Vong destroyed it).

4. MonaLeia

MonaLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2003
    I would want to see Alderaan, pre-Death Star that is. I have always been fascinated by it because of the whole explosion thing and because it supposedly is peaceful. Plus, from the stuff I've read on it it seems like a really fascinating place.

Failing that, Naboo looks so beautiful too. I'd like to go somewhere beautiful. I don't much like the bustle of cities for extended times and I think Coruscant would overwhelm me.

5. Tarr

Tarr Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    I'd go with Naboo. The way they rendered it in SWG was amazing. The amazingly huge waterfall was a site to see. You know on second thought it might have been Corelia lol. Well either way the one with the huge waterfall lol.

6. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Courscant, because I am a city boy and what's better than a planet sized city.

7. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Bobtooine! It has to be like... 10X cooler then Dantooine.

8. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Well Tatooine would be too hot for my tastes.
    Hoth too cold.
    Dagobah too muddy and wet
    I would not want to run into olde Exar Kun on Yavin,
    And I would hate to spend my time with the Ewoks of Endor.
    Bespin would always be good, but I have to say I'm not impressed with their defenses.

So that means I would not spend my time on the original planets.

Corucant is too busy and loud.
    Kamino is a little too wet and I might get confused in the crowds of Clones. I would not want to be the only one that is different.
    Geonosis seems okay except for the hostile aliens and bounty hunters.
    Kessel could be fun, except I don't really like its lack of Oxygen or its dark spice mines.
    New Cov would be okay.

I would go for Naboo. Relax and enjoy.

9. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I would like to check out Tatooine.
    Take in a few Pod Races. Drink some blue milk with the Lars Family.

Then go to Endor and kick back.

EDIT: Spelling

10. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    hm interesting, naboo seems to be so popular. i'd be interested except that it's very earthlike, but in a pristine way. so i suppose it would be nice to see an unspoiled earthlike planet.

11. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Cloud City for me! I'd have to have a room in one of the high-rise buildings to look out over the city and see the dawn.

12. Tarr

Oct 14, 2002
    Cloud city would be cool to just jump off w/a parachute. I'm sure there are some people crazy enough to do it heh.

13. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I have a feeling you wouldn't want to "land" on a gas giant :) And then there's the Thrantas, but I don't think they like meat.

14. Tarr

Oct 14, 2002
    Oh shush i never said i was good at knowing significant facts :p just imagine if you could land...on something ok :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.