Pizza Hut get together?????

Discussion in 'Killeen, TX' started by Darth_Fairacon, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    What's the deal with a "Pizza Hut - Get together" this coming SAT, 6 AUG 2005???

I spoke to Paul on the phone briefly today and he said something about a bunch of Costumed FanForce members being driven around in Limos between several Pizaa Hut restuarants including Cove, and Killeen?

Lightsabers are supposed to be raffled off as prizes...

I have checked the entire board here and didn't see any mention of this event.

Is this something happening outside the KFF??

Last post I seen about Pizza Hut was back in JUNE.

Anyone know anything? Just curious.

Debby, your thoughts?

Todd
    DF
  2. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry Todd, I was waiting for Sunshine to post the details on here. But that is why I was asking you about if you were still interested in doing appearances.

It's Saturday the 13th, not the 6th. The 6th is the meeting. Sunshine has all the details, so you might want to talk with her, but here are the basics.

We are doing an appearance at all 5 area Huts, we're being driven in a limo and yes, sabers are being raffled off. That's all that I know, except that it starts at 10:30 at the Cove Pizza Hut and will end there so that we can pick up our cars.

Sorry for the delay, but it's back to work for me and I was gone camping for about 10 days before that.

I sure hope you and your new pleather suit can join us. *L*
  3. Slave_princessJedi Jedi Knight

As we discussed at the last meeting,I was instructed NOT to post this event on the Fan Force boards. Hence my use of e-mails to announce new developments. Please don't post anything else on this subject. If you have any questions please e-mail me at my yahoo address.

Thanks,

Sunshine
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.