Pizza Night

Discussion in 'Killeen, TX' started by Slave_princessJedi, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slave_princessJedi Jedi Knight

I wanted to post this and see if anyone was interested in coming.

We have been asked by Kevin, the regional manger of Pizza Hut if we would be interested in showing up for Kids appreciation night at Pizza hut next Tuesday.

They would like it to be Star Wars invades Pizza Hut.We will be able to generate more interest in our club and just have fun with the kids. As you know the Gatesville Pizza Hut donated 13 free large pizza coupons to our raffle at the star wars drive-in invasion last weekend and I think this would be a Fun way to show our appreciation.
    Its a kids eat free type deal, and any members that participated would be included. Kevin will put our club name up on the marquis in town in addition to any other advertising he does. I know for most of you it would be a drive, but I wanted to at least mention it since it sounds like so much fun!It would be Tuesday the 21st. The times would be from 500 - 800 anywhere in there.

Let me know what you think!

Sunshine

2. KellyJeanne Jedi Padawan

im in, i'll bring my cammera to take pictures, i get off at 5 so i wouldnt get there till close to 6 or alittle after but id love to be there...just wish i had a costume

3. JosephEck Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm in. :D
    just find me a place to suit up ! :)

Joe
  4. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    As long as the schedule permits, Rod and I will come. It's the 21st, right?
  5. Slave_princessJedi Jedi Knight

Yes, it's tuesday the 21st.:D I hope you guys can make it! Do you think Waco would be interested in a fourth of July BBq?
  6. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll see what's up....
  7. KellyJeanne Jedi Padawan

I'll do my best to be there even though I'm not considered an "Official" member.
    i may need to work late
  8. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    I, Darth Anonymous, will attend and bring my wife and two kids. Don't worry, they're adorable. Well, my daughter is adorable all the time, my son is adorable when he gets his way. heh...
  9. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes, I will vouch for the adorableness my generic sith lord friend?s children. The force is quite strong with them already.

Have fun for me everyone for I will be working tomorrow night. :_|

I?ll get the event posted tonight. :)
  10. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    See you guys in a few!
  11. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Once again, I had a blast! SPJedi, you really know how to set up an event! Are you sure we can't steal you to Waco?!?
  12. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I just wanted to say thanks for inviting us(Waco) out. Great job on putting this event together. My kids and I had a great time. I look forward to attending more events like this in the future.

Rod
  13. JosephEck Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow that was a blast ! And the place was packed !!! Rod & Toby - you two rule !! Thanks for coming down and partying with us again.

Looking forward to the next gig :D

Joe
  14. KellyJeanne Jedi Padawan

it was awesome, I can't wait to do that again. thanks Toby and Rod for helping us out. I had a Blast

Kelly
  15. KellyJeanne Jedi Padawan

sorry my pictures turned out so awful, without the flash on people moved thinking it was done
    i couldnt have the flash on or the pics would be to dark.
    I appologise, id have taken more but they looked to be ok in the little window

KellyJeanne
  16. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, thanks to you for letting us come and play with you! If you have the pics online, post a link so we can see!!!!
    -edit - just saw Joe's pics! They were great! Sunny, you take great pictures!

Now we just need more info on the Belton 4th Parade float deal!
  17. KellyJeanne Jedi Padawan

my pics from pizza night
    warning theyre not that great

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kellyjeanne04/album?.dir=82c9&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kellyjeanne04/my_photos

copy the entire link
  18. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I loved the pics, I see I need to work on my facial expressions (lol). The depressed Jedi is not a good look...hehe
  19. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    The pics were great!!

Looks like ya'll had another killer good time! *S*

Thanks to our fellows from Waco for coming down and joining in on the fun. You helped make it a success, I'm sure! *S*

I'm looking forward to getting to meet all the new folks at the July meeting and sometime soon, the great folks from Waco too!
  20. pattwa_fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    totally missed out..instead I was in class refreshing how to do advanced cardiac care :p...BORING lol...wish I could have been there...
  21. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Bummer. I was hoping you'd be there! Poor Rod was outnumbered by the Dark Side, big time! Next time, brother, next time!
  22. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    yeah i know the Empire is supposed to rule for awhile but geeze.....nah just kidding, in the end the Jedi will bring balance to the Force
  23. KellyJeanne Jedi Padawan

he wasnt the only good guy...there was a wookie there too
    <makes wookie sound>
    still out numbered but the red guard was a pushover
    yoda kicked its but

KellyJeanne
  24. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, but Wookiees are strong... and can easily overpower a trooper!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.