main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Plague: The beggining of Darth Plagues

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by classified, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. classified

classified Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    This is intended as a comic that me and my friend are going to do this summer. I already posted about it saying I would post a synopsis. Basically this is about an adventure of one of Obi-Wan's ancestors, Ben Kenobi. What do you think?

Character outline running up to the story:
    Vigo Bai Lin- trained as a sith under Darth Cyrus with the other trainee Darth Plagues on the planet Cularin.

Ben Kenobi- Legendary but controversial Jedi. Had two children; one of which was Obi-Wan?s mother (Obi Wan adopts his legendary grandfather?s name while on Tatooine). She stayed with Obi-Wan?s mother. The other was Shmii Skywalker who was taken away by a bounty hunter to Tatooine.

Darth Cyrus- Sith lord, trained Darth Plagues and Vigo Bai Lin

These are the main characters.

It is 116 BBY. The trade Fed. have taken control of all trade on Cularin. They make a deal with Cyrus and harbour him there.

Synopsis:
    Yoda (a bit younger) send Ben Kenobi on a mission to Cularin to find out about the Trade Federation?s dealings. He senses a disturbance.

Then the story skips to Vigo Bai Lin and Cyrus. It shows a bit of their training and how Vigo has good in him. This makes Cyrus nervous so sends him on a test.

Ben Kenobi goes to Cularin and meets the viceroy of the federation. Then Vigo Bai Lin appears and Vigo and Ben fight in a lightsaber duel (Vigo?s test was to kill a Jedi) that ends in Vigo dropping to his knees and abandoning the dark side.

Then droids (early forms of the droids used in TMP) arrive which are all destroyed by Vigo and Ben who escape quickly.

Vigo is presented to Yoda who reluctantly (as always) approves him. Vigo is too good to be a padawan so they become a padawan, so they become brothers in arms. They go on a few missions to various planets (I have not decided these yet)

Then they get ambushed by Cyrus and Plagues and a fight starts. Cyrus watches as Plagues fights the two Jedi and kills Ben Kenobi. Vigo looks in horror at this and goes crazy with his saber, lashing out with wide swings (therefore using the darkside, but for good). Plagues is too good and blocks every attack. Cyrus enters the battle from Vigo?s back. Vigo swings around and stabs Cyrus who falls. Then it is between Vigo and Plagues.

Should Vigo die? I cant decide. Remember this is a comic not a book

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

This looks as if it belongs in Resource. Stories in planning stages are generally discussed there. Once actual story posts are written up, then they're posted on the story boards.

Good luck!

3. classified

classified Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    I posted it there and got told off

4. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

seems like a good start

5. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

It was a misunderstanding. Check in Resource again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.