main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Plane Crash in New York

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Arun Dale, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumping Jedi Flash

Jumping Jedi Flash Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 1999
    the military in usa, some reports have sayed are given "weapons free" ie they can attack things, mad

2. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Ooh_Aah_Cantona Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 13, 2000
    it's worse than that beth, how can you go to war against a state that is notrecognised? bomb the innocents? these people are the warped. they will go on a suicide mission but won't fight a war in the conventional sense. they know they can't win that way. it's a *****d up situation.

3. anakin_pm

anakin_pm Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2001
    No one wants to goto war Beth

4. kephy

kephy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2000
    The World Trade Center buildings could have been holding up to 15,000 people each at the time of the crashes. The number of people who may have perished in the buildings in addition to those on the planes is unbearable. I don't know what to say. I feel sick.

5. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    just spoke to my dad. he says it's like the war of the worlds hoax on the radio, when everyone thought we were being invaded by martians. it's that unbelievable. except that this is real.

6. Izzi

Izzi Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    Whoever did this crashed three planes killing at least 1,500 people not to mention all those they've killed on the ground and in the buildings....not to mention that fourth plane United can't find...

Billions of dollars worth of property damage.

Thousands of lives lost.

Everyone is stunned and feeling very unsure.

And the way it sounds, it's not over.

We're definitly going to war.

7. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    Some of the net is probably down cos there's a ****load of servers in New York, nearish the Trade Centre

But that's superfluous.... I don't care about the Net being down.... the Americans were talking about the cell phone networks being down and that being a terrible blow immediately after the trade centre incidents... that's TOTALLY superfluous... Simon Mayo asked how the building could possibly collapse.. as if asking why the building wasn't strong enough to stand up to two jumbo jets flying into them at full pelt... that's superfluous...

8. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
  9. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    Thousands died...thousands...what is that? How is that possible?

10. Arun Dale

Arun Dale Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 21, 1999
    I'm thinking the same thing beth..

According to GMH who's in Washington..the car bomb is hoax..I think the general hysteria is causing chinese whispers..

11. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    Tom Clancy is on the phone with CNN right now. He says that the government knew this could happen....

12. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    even if a government knew this would happen there is only so much you can do against it. I'm just wondering how they hijacked the planes in the first place. and I don't think anyone predicted on this scale.

13. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    Oh God...the fourth plane is reported down. Four planes hijacked...

14. Arun Dale

Sep 21, 1999
    We have news here that it's possibly Bin laden..if it is they have also waged war on the UK too....stay safe people...

15. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    Of course it is. They've targeted the World Trade Center before. This time it looks like they succeeded.

16. Sifu

Sifu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 18, 1999
    What goes around comes around.

17. kephy

kephy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2000
    The Palestenians are celebrating in the streets. They're passing out candy and calling america "The head of the snake."

Sick.

18. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    They're just locking down the country...no flights, all in bound international flights are being held in Canada, the American/Mexico border is closed, you can't get in or out of Manhattan.

19. Arun Dale

Sep 21, 1999
    Just had an update the BBC have posted that the Pensalvania plane may be unrelated

20. pdubyuh

pdubyuh Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2000
    Beth I am so sorry I can only offer my condolences

21. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    I want vengence.

22. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    Planes I hear aren't been held in Canada, they are actually turning around and going back, not even landing there...

23. Sifu

Sifu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 18, 1999
    Well what do you expect the Palestinians to do? The US supplies Israel with guns and money and Israel attacks Palestinians. If it weren't for america then Israel would not even be in existence in its current form.

I hate to see innocent people being robbed of their lives, but don't just blame Palestinian terrorist groups for the current state of affairs that exists in the middle east.

What is really sick is that the americans watched as Palestinians were driven out from their home lands which they had lived peacefully for 3000 years alongside the Jewish people.

24. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    Btw, Arun, it's Pennsylvania and it is related. United lost two planes out of Boston today. That was one of them and the other is confirmed down but we haven't heard where it's down at.

25. Arun Dale

Sep 21, 1999
    I knew I spelt it wrong...

The word just didn't look right..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.