Rocky M, NC Planet for a Weapon(The Warrior's New Post)

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    What's up, all my people? I'm not dead...I was in Philly getting wasted and gettin my hair cut by a weird bisexual asian guy who turned out to be pretty cool actually--went to Chinatown like the entire time--got a great massage-NOT that kind, though, an actual shaisu massage.
    Bought some great knick knacks---I ran up the "Rocky" steps...that was pretty sweet.
    Back to getting drunk: Me and Brian found this awesome place called Kildaire's Irish Pub...$3.00 drafts anmd ****...we got super hammered....I puked in a large bush, ran across a street and peed in another one.
    I got hit on by a punk/emo girl with blue hair.
    Talked for about 15 minutes, as soon as I told her I was in the Navy, she was like, "Ohh...hey it was nice talkin' to ya." -_- :)
    Went to a Spiritual Medicine shop--I didnt buy any of that colored water gunk but it made us laugh--they had a Car Protection elixir lol

Now that you all know what I've been up to, I'm back--and I'm coming home for Christmas this Friday, and I'm fricking SO glad to be off....
    We should plan something....I'm off until the 27th of December. I'm hoping we can get one day in that time frame to get together and eat or something.
    And Eddie, can't wait to see what you guys can do. Make me proud and rock shtuff up!
  2. AlexanderElessidil Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    What? Why am I a bastard? Cuz you live away from all of us, in Oklahoma? lol
  4. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Got to see Kazuma, Cam, Jimmy...
    I thought I saw Travis in Best Buy but I wasnt sure.
    -Was very engulfed in personal wars and affairs to spend time with everyone else.......

But at least this Christmas was better than last year's...^_^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.