main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Planet of the Primatives

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by iluvedolphins, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluvedolphins

iluvedolphins Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2006
    In a Galaxy far far away......

We had crashed on this planet, no modern form of communication. The people never heard of Jedi, or the Repbulic or of General Grievous.....They lived as if they were in the dark ages. With Kings, and Jesters, and Knights and Ladys.....and now we stood before them, prisoners, the charges? Being mistaken for traitors against the king, they believed that I was some twisted form of a female orger. And they believed my friend was a Whitch, our punishment was to be burned at the stake at sunrise the next day. How would we get out of this one?
    Name: Bathilda Betteridge
    Race: Twilek
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Black
    Skin: Green
    height: 5/5
    Build: slim
    Fraction: Jedi Master-Luitant in the Clone Wars
    Weapon: double bladed lightsaber-yellow
    Force Qualities: Healing, elivating large objects, and Over powering the mind

Bio: Grew up in the Jedi Temple was mostly taught by other Jedi Masters. At age thirteen a young woman named Klaada Puttery made Bathilda her Padawan they had many adventures together. Bathilda loves to pilot all types of ships.

Rules: No GOD moding, please send in all character sheets, no swearing if possible, and please if you must have a romance, please do not take it any further then kissing. And Finally just have fun with it.

2. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Hello, I am here to inform you that you are only allowed to have one open game at a time. And before you start another one I might add that you read over the TOS and rules for the RPF. Also, you might want to take a look at other RPG's before you even attempt your first. Most people on the RPF are more than willing to help you if you just ask. I would reccomend for you to actually play in a game before you start your own. Also, you might want to expand a bit on the story, get a plotline, a good character sheet, and more than one rule.

In the meantime, I suggest you go to the RPF's Resource forum Here.

3. iluvedolphins

iluvedolphins Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2006
    Sorry, I did forget. if you'll lock this subject for me I'd appreciate it. Thanks for the reminder.

4. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    I'm not a mod, but i'm sure LSA or NP will get on it as soon as they can.

5. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.