Planet of Twilight DOES NOT SUCK!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by chissdude10, Oct 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    No im not on crack! It was a good book!
  2. Muke_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought Barbara Hambly wrote the characters very well but I also thought her books were slow paced and boring and the storys werent very.. Star Warsian... I'm sure her originals are great but I just didnt love her SW stuff.
  3. JediStryker Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it's all a matter of taste, you know? I didn't even finish PoT, and hardly remember what it was about; I simply remember not liking it. But that's just me. I liked Zahn's duology alot, and a lot of others didn't. That's life.
  4. FTeik Force Ghost

star 5
    You are right, it does not suck. It is worse.
  5. ShadesOfGrey Jedi Knight

Planet of Twilight does suck. It sucks as a Star Wars book. If it was another book it could have more potential. Her writing of Leia is good but I think Kristine Kathryn Rusch is best.
  6. Rogue_Starbuck Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't read PoT, but I did like COTJ. Sure it was slow, but it wasn't crappy or anything.

And I tried reading the Jerriko short story in TFJP last night - man that put me to sleep. I don't know if I was tired, or the character sucked the big one, or the writing style, but sheesh! All that -soup- and -soup- and -slurping some -soup--. Still, that's just my humble opinion :D
  7. EnforcerSG Jedi Master

star 4
    People, if you say it sucks, say why. Just saying it sucks is as unclear and pointless as i thought POT was.
    I thought it was because it was too slow, i dont like who Dalla and Calasta were handeled (what happened to Calasta anyway? i just know she did not meet up with Luke anywhere, or at least for any good amount of time). It just seemed all to vague.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.