main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Planetary Traditions: Deleted and Locked--SEE A/N

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DathomiranAuthor, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DathomiranAuthor

DathomiranAuthor Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2005
    Update. :) This is a really important part, I think--I'm just not sure if I did it justice. *sigh*

Striker: Thanks! Glad you liked it. :D

Jedi_Master_Mouf: Eeek! Sorry, I guess I'm a little too fond of suspense....hehe.... In this update everything is mostly resolved, don't worry.... :) *hides in a corner so readers won't hurt her for keeping them in suspense*

C3P0_R2D2: Lol! Why am I not surprised njo authors are at the top? And now we get to find out what happens to Jacen (at last).

*puts mental pen dangorously close to mental hit list paper*

Uh oh.... [face_worried]

SilSolo: Jacen'd better be okay.

You trust me with his life, right?

*hugs Jacen plushy* I'm sorry for almost killing you...wait, that came out wrong.....

Here's some lyrics for the YJKs that I forgot to include:

-post deleted-

2. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Wow. Wow. Ooh! :D :cool:

C'mon, Jacen! Kiss and make out! :p

<3 the uppie, J/TK 4 eva!!! :D [face_love]

~Commander Courtney~

3. C3P0_R2D2

C3P0_R2D2 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 23, 2005
    I'm not suprised you're not suprised. ^_^

*removes mental pen from mental hit list and grins*
    'Tis all good now!

Loved the posty!

Loves it, my precious.[/Gollum]

I'm truly glad you didn't kill him. Now I don't have to make plans to maim/murder you!

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    He's alive! Love does conquer all!

Great post, DA. Loved how far Tenel Ka was willing to go to save Jacen's life. And her realization that, yes, she loved him.

5. C3P0_R2D2

Jan 23, 2005
    *kicks up*

NOW!!!
    POST!!!

6. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    please post.

7. DathomiranAuthor

Jan 18, 2005
    Wow, I haven't posted in a while. Finals killed me. But now they're over, which means I have time to write. :D

I'll get to work on it. :) Replies and a post up soon. Thanks everyone.

8. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Ah finals I get what you're saying. Nice update.

9. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    I don't know what everyone's deal is with finals. Then again, as an Aerodynamics student, I don't have to take history, English or psychology, not beyond introductionary courses anyway. I'm glad too, I hate writing long essays that solve nothing.

10. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    more please!

11. DathomiranAuthor

Jan 18, 2005
    *Cat comes back from the dead*

Okay, I'm still alive, and I have a post for everyone (finally). :)

Courtney_Solo: Thanks! :D

C'mon, Jacen! Kiss and make out!

I'll see if I can arrange that. ;) MWUAHAHAHAHA! [face_whistling]

C3P0_R2D2: He he, okay. :D I'm glad you liked it. Here's the new post!

Striker: Yay! Glad you liked it. :D

Valley_Lord: I actually have a new reader. :eek: Welcome, Valley_Lord!! Lol, this is my first set of high school finals, so I went kind of wacky. Here's your post!

SilSolo: Thanks! :) According to my friend, teachers are going to the "fire and brimstone" land because of finals, hehe.

Alishu06: :eek: I have another new reader! Welcome, Alishu06! Here's your post! :)

EDIT: If anyone else wants PMs, let me know.

-post deleted-

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Aaw, Jacen and Tenel Ka finally said it! About time, too. Interesting vision. Jacen dead? No, way!

Love the banter. And if that's a 'typical' Hapan plot, I'd hate to see a complex one. :p

Very nice, DA. Up!

13. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    (reads post) And you're a freshman in high school?:eek: Freshman's work this is not.

Interesting, mutually exclusive visions. ggod thing they know not to trust visions of an uncertain future.

14. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    *SQUEAK* AIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!! I love this story so much, and i love the way you write them, hot damn I do!! Please write a lot, much much more, and tons of Jacen and Tenel Ka!! I love how you wrote their jokes, dry and serious, but so special to the both of them!

*SpaZ*

15. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    I love the banter, too.

16. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Wow! This is really awesome!!! J/Tk = [face_love]

I agree with Valley_Lord! Exellent job!!! :D

C @};- S

17. DathomiranAuthor

Jan 18, 2005
    Update soon, I hope. School is draining me.

Striker: I'm glad you liked the banter, I wasn't sure if the way I described it would make sense, but apparently it works lol. :) Thanks! :D

Valley_Lord: And you're a freshman in high school? shock Freshman's work this is not.

Lol, thanks! That means a lot because sometimes I get frustrated when I can't write the high quality you read in books. And freshmen can be underestimated sometimes, he he. :D The visions will be interesting (or at least I think so), but that won't be for another three or four fics.

(There's Danger on Kamino, Planetary Traditions, Jedi in Disguise, I-Can't-Remember-What-I-Was-Going-To-Call-The-Fourth-Fic, Plague on Maritap, and the unnamed sixth and seventh fics. No idea if I'll get around to posting those. They're just ideas and scenes at this point.)

AvenKiel: Wow! :eek: I'm happy you like it! :D I do plan to write lots more J/TK, mwuahahahahaha. And I'm glad you thought the jokes were in character. :D

SilSolo: Thanks! Like I said before, I didn't know if the banter would make sense for J/TK the way I wrote it lol. :)

Courtney: He he, I'm happy you like it! Yay for J/TK! :D

THANK YOU, everyone.

18. C3P0_R2D2

Jan 23, 2005
    I'm a bad person.[face_worried] I forgot to review last time I read this. :oops:

Sorry. As it were, this is an AWESOME story. *nods* I want an update soon, please. I'll even update Preschool Horrors, within a week of your next post, barring sickness or such.

Also, on Sat., I have an academic competition, so wish me luck.

19. DathomiranAuthor

Jan 18, 2005
    GAAHHH!!! I haven't updated in a REALLY long time!

Anyway, next update ASAP if school doesn't kill me. I'm thinking of just skipping to the ending for this fic--now that I think about it, a lot of the other details I was going to include aren't that important anyway. So the next post (whenever it is) will probably be the end. Therefore, expect a long post, probably on a Sunday.

And thanks again for the noms. :)

C3P0_R2D2: *shrinks away guiltily for not updating yet* And you say you're a bad person...I'm just horrible.

Thank you; I really appreciate the encouragement. :D And I hope the academic competition went well! :D (Even though I've been TFN-dead for so long that a month has passed. :eek: :eek: With school invading my life I don't even realize time is passing anymore. Stupid self.)

EDIT: Now I'm forgetting how to spell. Great.

20. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
  21. DathomiranAuthor

Jan 18, 2005
    Thanks Sil. :)

Okay, I apologize for not updating, school has been chaotic, and on top of that I kinda gave up some of the Internet for Lent so I could only go online on Sundays during Lent.... But now I'm back from the dead and I have the next post written--it just needs a little more editing. So the next and final post will be very soon, hopefully this weekend if I don't get caught up in my social studies project. For now, I have an essay to work on.

Thanks for reading everyone. I hope you enjoy the ending when it's posted. :D

22. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Good to have you back!

23. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Yeah good to have you back. Up because this fic needs to go up.

24. DathomiranAuthor

Jan 18, 2005
    :eek: Sorry for the delay! :eek: Here's the concluding post, at last!

Thank you everyone for reading and commenting! I really appreciate the feedback. I'd especially like to thank SilSolo and Striker, who read even when everyone else forgot about me! lol :) *hands them cookies* Thank you everyone who ever bothered to take enough time to sit down and read my entire fanfic, which shall now be concluded. :D *hands out more cookies* I like cookies.

JediBettyBug18: Thank you! It's good to be back! :D Btw, you'll find out in this post why I said you were VERY close about the prediction you made earlier. *grins* Congrats for being the only reader to correctly (more or less--you were only off by like...a word) make that prediction!! *hands cookie* :D

SilSolo: Thank you! Thanks for bumping too...I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's forgotten about this fic! *sniff* And thanks for always reading and reviewing! I really appreciated your feedback.

And now.....

*dramatic music*

The Concluding Post.

-post deleted-

25. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Masterful use of that ROTS quote at the end and I like the way TK smuggled that capture. This explains some of Attack at New Alderaan. However, I'm wondering, how did Dathomir go from desert to jungle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.