main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Planets controlled by the Yuuzhan Vong

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Roa, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roa

Roa Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2002
    I am writing a fanfic story set in the NJO era. I need a list of all the planets captured by the Yuuzhan Vong. The ones I know are: Belkadan, Helska(destroyed), Dubrillion, Sernpidal, Bimmiel, Dantooine, Agamar, Wayland, Garqi, Ithor (destroyed), Dathomir, Atzerri, Obroa-skai, Ord Mantell, Gyndine, Tynna, Kalarba (destroyed), Sriluur, Druckenwell, Rodia, Falleen, Kubindi, Ylesia, Nal Hutta, Duro, Yavin 4, New Plympto (destroyed), Vortex, Myrkr, Borleias, Reecee, Coruscant, Runaway Prince, Jumus, and Commenor. What ones have I missed?
    I know the Yuuzhan Vong attacked Fondor, Yag'Dhul, Arkania, and Talfaglio and failed to capture them. But did they come back?
    And also the maps in SBS shows the planets Ord Biniir, Bimmisaari, and Ansion in Yuuzhan Vong space. These worlds are never mentioned as being invaded in the books, so does the map indicate they were captured?

2. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    I think its safe to say Bondan was taken or allied with the Vong by SbS...

3. Nom Anor

Nom Anor TFN Books Staff star 4 VIP

Mar 4, 2000
    The Appendices section of the Yuuzhan Vong Database contains a list of planets either held or influenced by the Yuuzhan Vong. Scroll down about halfway to find Appendix D: Invasion Route.

4. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Too many. [face_plain]

5. Roa

Jan 2, 2002
    Nom Anor, I have read the list at unjoh.com and have a few questions about some of the worlds.
    When were Brigia, Dellalt, and Ruuria taken? And why are they listed as being affiliated with the CSA? I thought they were part of the Tion Hegemony. And Riflor? I don't remember that planet. And whats the difference between targeted and contested? If you could answer these questions it would be very helpful.

6. Roa

Jan 2, 2002
    Nom Anor, your list says Kessel is occupied. What would the Yuuzhan Vong do with Kessel? I also thought Lando said in Conquest that only the Peace Brigade showed any interest in Kessel.

7. Nom Anor

Mar 4, 2000
    Brigia, Dellalt, Ruuria - I'll look into their affiliation again. You could very well be correct about the Tion Hegemony.

Riflor is the Advoszec homeworld. It was featured in Star Wars Gamer #4 and was wiped clean of life by the Vong.

Let's see - targeted planets are planets that are high up there on the Vong's list of worlds to go after and that have been mentioned by them as potential targets. Contested worlds are worlds that are not fully under Vong control or still have battles occuring there regularly (as in NR military, not militia resistence forces).

"Kessel is occupied -What would the Yuuzhan Vong do with Kessel?"

They could use it for resources. It has been shown in the maps as being taken by the Vong, without any text to be more specific.

8. Roa

Jan 2, 2002
    Thanks again Nom Anor. As to Dellalt's and Brigia's affiliation check Han Solo and the Lost Legacy. And could you give me more information of Riflor and the Yuuzhan Vong. I didn't start getting Gamer until issue 5.

9. Roa

Jan 2, 2002
    I still don't see what the Vong could do with Kessel. All its good for is spice and the Yuuzhan Vong have shown no interest in taking over the Hutts' old shipping lanes.

10. Nom Anor

Mar 4, 2000
    Kessel's a very rocky world, rich in minerals. Food for ships.

11. Roa

Jan 2, 2002
    You mean like they changed Kessel to grow coralskippers?

12. JediFreac

JediFreac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Maybe the Vong acquired a nasty spice habit

13. Roa

Jan 2, 2002
    Yah, maybe Supreme Overlord Shimrra is a glit-bite and launched the whole war to feed his powerful spice addiction. Or maybe not.

14. Nom Anor

Mar 4, 2000
    I'm not saying they have yet, but it is possible they could. Or maybe they want to study the Maw - they do have a fascination with gravitic manipulation.

15. Mrlssi

Mrlssi Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2002
    they took Kessel so they could cut off recources. They recources are not what they want or need.

16. ShadesOfGrey

ShadesOfGrey Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2001
    Faleen in mentioned as having fallen to the Vong.

17. Roa

Jan 2, 2002
    Hay, Nom Anor could you give some more information about Riflor? I looked it up in the unoffical Star Wars Encyclopedia but it doesn't have any information from Gamer #4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.