main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Planets in the ST

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by darthfettus2015, Aug 20, 2013.

1. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014

Bespin and Hoth have always been close enough to each other so that they'd be navigatable without hyperspace. Kamino, I suspect was never restored to any databases as it wouldn't suit the empire to have done so.

Darth_Corvus likes this.
  2. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    What's that for a logic?

Planet doesn't show up in Star Wars map = It has been destroyed by Starkiller.

Seriously?

Alpha Sloth and darklordoftech like this.
  3. Darth Yeezus

Darth Yeezus Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 21, 2015
    Reading this thread. . . SMH. . . .People trying to make logical sense out of a make believe universe. . .

[​IMG]

darklordoftech likes this.
  4. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    Even make believe universes need to be coherent and consistent. Otherwise they are worthless.
    But tell me. What are doing here if you have such a low opinion on star wars?

5. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    I assume there are many more planets than that. No way near enough. The new canon EU has already been to places not on that map, so I wouldn't worry. They exist and are canon.

6. Darth Yeezus

Darth Yeezus Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 21, 2015

U realize they are making this crap up as they go along? If you want logic and consistency go read the phone book.

7. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    It seems odd to me that Jakku is inner rim considering how backwater they're making it out to be. I know, it's a little nit to pick, but it seems slightly odd to me to have a habitable planet in the inner rim be basically empty of civilization. Maybe it's just too far from major hyperspace lanes...

Krueger likes this.
  8. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Of interest to me is how close Rakata Prime and Starkiller Base are. Maybe Starkiller Base is a Rakatan weapon?

Dak Oolron and DaddlerTheDalek like this.
  9. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Obviously you haven't heard about the Lucasfilm story group, whose soul purpose is to give structure and consistency to a universe with many creators.

10. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010

also a possibility. Mayve eveb the remnants of the star forge itself. although.....

MSW seems to think that Starkiller base used to be Ilum. Wasn't that pretty much what I said a page ago?

darklordoftech likes this.
  11. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Poor Admiral Ackbar....looks like Mon Cala has been destroyed by the Starkiller :_|

12. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    jakku
    takodana
    d'qar
    starkiller base - possibly ilum
    hosnian prime - possibly luke's hideout

13. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I think Hosnian Prime is destined to get Starkilled.

14. CnlSandersdeKFC

CnlSandersdeKFC Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2015
    Nice to see so many KOTOR planets coming back. I noticed that both Jakku and Takodona are in what used to be "Unknown Territory" and that killer base is surprisingly close to where the Imperial Remnant used to be. Coincidence? Probably not. Much easier to conglomerate things going forward if not too much is changed. All the recent "Old Republic" era drops are suggesting to me that not much of that era has changed. Hell, at this rate they might even make SWTOR canon again.

Edit: Also the assumption that any planet not on the map has been destroyed is a hilarious jump in logic to me. This is obviously not meant to be a comprehensive map of the Galaxy.

Wildcatbarry likes this.
  15. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Been questioning that location, myself. I am wondering whether Jakku used to be in much better shape before the battle which devastated their economy and development.

my kind of scum likes this.
  16. CnlSandersdeKFC

CnlSandersdeKFC Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2015
    Don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but Aftermath has already mentioned Jakku.

It doesn't seem much different than what it becomes, the only difference being it doesn't have a treasure trove of high technology covering it's surface.

Dak Oolron likes this.
  17. Cyan_Dawn

Cyan_Dawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 1999
    Hosnian Prime = Luke's island hideaway planet?

If the Starkiller destroys any system, I think it would be the Jakku system. This would explain why they created a new desert planet, otherwise they'd destroy Tatooine, and that would be a big no no.

18. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010

I'd think anyone with a functioning brain would pick a less conspicuos planet to hide from the First Order than the birthplace of the Resistance.

19. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    who said it was?

20. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010
    There was an article on MSW about the political situation between the triloigies and it mentioned the Hosnian System as the birthplace of either the Resistance or the New Republic.
    Either way, it pretty much appears to be the best possible target for a Starkiller test shooting. I wouldn't hide there.
    Rakata Prime has a nice climate in the winter.

21. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    that's not what it said at all. this is the only story with hosnian prime on msw. it's like's planet.

“Joining Tatooine, Endor, Naboo and the already-revealed desert planet of Jakku are Takodana, D’Qar and Hosnian Prime. Little is known of these mysterious orbs. Takodana will, if LEGO’s tie-in kits are to be believed, be the site of a major battle in the movie, while rumours have D’Qar as a resistance base. Hosnian Prime? Well, that’s a mystery to all.”

22. littlewaves

littlewaves Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2008
    I have a horrible feeling that Chancellor Calrissian is on Hosnian Prime when it blows. :(

23. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    d'qar is the resistance base.

24. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/07/s...dor-to-the-battle-of-jakku-galactic-conflict/

Failed a spot check.

25. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    hmmm. ok hosnian system. d'qar is supposed to be the resistance base though according to this..

Spoilers: Lots of little things confirmed in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Look and Find book! | Making Star Wars
    • D’Qar is the planet the Resistance is stationed on. Han, Finn, and Chewie crash theFalcon into the Starkiller base.
    i guess we do't know luke's planet.