main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Planets in the ST

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by darthfettus2015, Aug 20, 2013.

1. CnlSandersdeKFC

CnlSandersdeKFC Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2015
    lol well guys the pub rumor mill is starting up again. xD Now on top of Luke being the bad guy, every planet that isn't mentioned on that obviously simplified map has been destroyed by Starkiller base.

Darth_Voider likes this.
  2. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    Yeah the resistance base is on D'Qar. HP is more like this trilogies Alderaan.

3. littlewaves

littlewaves Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2008
    And?
    I'm not overly serious about Lando being chancellor but I was actually just speculating based on mentions in Aftermath that the Hosian system is where the capital world of the New Republic (note: NOT the Resistance) is based and could be a target for starkiller.

4. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015
    Are we sure Hosnian Prime isn't Skellig?

I wonder if we have a dark and light side planetary dichotomy here. Hosnian Prime, home of the light side (home of Luke). Rakata Prime, home of the dark side (home of Snoke).

5. Dent

Dent Jedi Master star 1

Jun 3, 2014
    Not sure if this was posted here before, but I'd really really want to see Corellia in the ST... particularly because I want this shot realized in film (source):

[​IMG]

Maybe we'll see Corellia in the Han Solo movie... hopefully.

-Jedi Joe-, Tommytom, Avnar and 5 others like this.
  6. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010
    In the Han movie, definitely. Corellia and hopefully Nar Shaddaa.
    As for the ST. Wishlist includes Dathomir, Moraband, Csilla and the recently recanonized Rakata Prime. And more Nar Shaddaa.

Mungo Baobab likes this.
  7. The PiedPiper of Alderaan

The PiedPiper of Alderaan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 16, 2015
    posted this in the rumour thread but i should ahve posted it here instead...so here i go again :) so... in "face of evil" that takes place on the lawless world of takodana, some character is talking about going back to civilisation and cites hosnian prime. i take it as a proof that its not skellig island which seems to be some remoted world. i guess Hosnian prime is the new republic's capital now (see Msw report) and it seems its one of the planets we'll see in TFA (the empire article). question: is it where the academy is in msw/mf shooting script? how exciting! i d love to see a big city in star wars thats not coruscant....

one last thing, in the mf shooting script theres a shot of kylo joining the knights of ren and the location reads "jagged terrain/palace..what do you guys think about that?

8. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    i'm guessing hosnian prime is the new republic capitol and that it gets blasted by the starkiller for all to see.

9. The PiedPiper of Alderaan

Sep 16, 2015
    i heard about that theory but it seems there's no place in the shooting script for that to happen....the "tunnel of love" is destroyed by the starkiller but it seems it's a spaceship, not a planet..maybe we only see hosnian prime in the flashback and "for real" in the next episode? and what about the knights of ren's palace? never head of this before...yet another planet to discover (although briefly)?

10. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    i got no reading that it was a ship, just something they can all see explode in the sky from various planets. the starkiller wasn't built to shoot a ship.

11. The PiedPiper of Alderaan

Sep 16, 2015

i agree with that...yet it doesn't seem to be a planet blown up IMO.. but the way it is written could be misleading in one way or another. we'll have answers soon. it's just fun to speculate hehe

thejeditraitor likes this.
  12. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    INT DAY - 179 - STARKILLER BASE - CONTROL ROOM • Engineers perform final firing protocol

EXT DAY - 180 - STARKILLER BASE - ABOVE THE CATAPULT • Plates as required for CG firing of The Catapult

EXT DAY - 180 - STARKILLER BASE - PARADE GROUND (SNOW) • Rally/Hux reacts to firing of The Catapult

EXT DAY - 181 - STARKILLER BASE - ABOVE THE CATAPULT • Plates as required for surrounding chaos caused by firing

EXT DAY - 182 - CASTLE - COURTYARD • Finn and Rey see something terrible in the sky

INT DAY - 183 - CASTLE - GROUND LEVEL • Maz Kanata won't answer. Sudden buzz near doorway

EXT DAY - 184 - TUNNEL OF LOVE • Emissary from Leia looks up to see what's coming

EXT NIGHT - 185 - FAR AWAY FROM TUNNEL OF LOVE • Tunnel Of Love meets its fate

to me this says leia sends out korr sella," the female emissary", to take a message to mon mothma on hosnian prime. she gets to hosnian prime just as the weapon is fired. she looks up and sees the death beam hit the planet. the people on takodana and leia on d'qar can see the sun and system destroyed in their skies.

check the pic.

[​IMG]

DaddlerTheDalek likes this.
  13. The PiedPiper of Alderaan

Sep 16, 2015
    You're probably right and it sounds lile the most plausible answer. but i thought leia's emissary was spying han and the gang on takodana. if true then how can she get to hosnian prime so fast? how can our heroes see the explosion of thee capital world when its such a big galaxy? and kylo is on his way to takodana...and watches the starkiller red beam go by when it should be light years away from where his super stardestroyer is? im not saying you're wrong but it doenst seem so clear to me..

14. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    The TUNNEL OF LOVE is a starship (all the starships were codenamed with Funfair Ride names). The Emissary Korr Sella is delivering a message and it's rather coincidental she turns up when the Falcon does, don't you think? I mean Leia, Han, Tunnel of Love....

I would guess that the Starkiller was turned to stun just to knock a hole in Maz's Watering Hole but the TUNNEL OF LOVE just happened to be on it's approach run at the wrong time.

15. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    i don't know. i assumed it shot out towards the planet and kylo's destroyer was in orbit of starkiller at the time. the folks on the surrounding planets witness a star explode in their skies and then kylo's fleet jumps to takodona. i'm also assuming the emissary isn't fooling with takodana but with the new republic on hosnian prime with leia telling them to evacuate but it's too late..

16. Jo B1 Kenobi

Jo B1 Kenobi Jedi Master star 2

Jul 3, 2014
    I'd really like to see Corellia too and Nar Shadda.

17. The PiedPiper of Alderaan

Sep 16, 2015
    I know star wrs is no hard sci fi but i look at the map and hosnian prime seems very far from d'qar and takodana. but as you say, its supposed to blow system solars, not just some spaceship...obviously we still dont know for sure how it works fully. does starkiller base travel in space as well? (starkiller base origin point)

18. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Where is that image from?

19. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010

Yeah it does. So blowing up Hosnian Prime might not be such a big event on Takodana. And I really think that the solar system destroying laser sshooting down Maz Kanata's castle is bogus. I mean really. That would be a very small shot for such a bigass power, fully charged or not. Maybe the stupid rumors are true and the red light consuming a forest really is Endor.

thejeditraitor likes this.
  20. Dent

Dent Jedi Master star 1

Jun 3, 2014

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Coronet_City

21. JabbatheHumanBeing

Jul 14, 2015
    Agreed. And people can say what they will about TOR, Nar Shaddaa (and Coruscant) were fantastic- looking in that. I especially loved just zooming around on the taxis, and taking in the sights.

Jo B1 Kenobi and darklordoftech like this.
  22. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010

Yeah. Coruscant could have been a bit more lawful. Hard to sell Nar Shaddaa as a planet sized sin city if gans run most of Coruscant. But the smuggler storyline was awesome. Hope the Solo movie will take some ques from it.

23. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Where is that concert art from though?

24. JabbatheHumanBeing

Jul 14, 2015
    By the way, has it been confirmed that Hosnian Prime is in fact the home of the New Republic in TFA, and that it's the first planet to get torched by the Starkiller?

Or is it still possible that it's Skellig?

25. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    The scene I am most curious about is Kylo and The Knights of Ren in the rain. I originally thought it could be set on Endor as they retrieve Vaders helmet...but as others have pointed out it just wouldn't be necessary. And the bodies laying around are not Ewoks :D

Where do you guys think that scene is set? I mean technically it probably rains on every planet in Star Wars... If it is the massacre of Lukes students could he have set up shop on Dagobah?? Or will it be somewhere completely new?

Thoughts?