main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Planets in the Star Wars Universe

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by JFuchs77, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFuchs77

JFuchs77 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006
    But we all know that when Star Wars (before it was renamed A New Hope) was first released in 1977 (of course not all of us were born yet at all), the first planet where we land on was Tatooine, and in Revenge of the Sith, the final planet we are on is Tatooine and I actually had a feeling the final scene in Revenge of the Sith would be and take place on Tatooine where Obi-Wan Kenobi drops off baby Luke Skywalker to Beru and Owen Lars. You can't make me change my mind. The name Skywalker was first discovered on Tatooine, Qui-Gon Jinn discovered Anakin Skywalker who was the chosen one on Tatooine, the Sith first revealed their presence on Tatooine, Anakin had his first feeling of the dark side on Tatooine when the Sand People killed his mother, Shmi Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi watched over Luke Skywalker (the last hope to bring forth the Return of the Jedi) for 18 years on Tatooine, Luke Skywalker first started learning about being a Jedi on Tatooine, and finally Luke Skywalker saved Han Solo and his friends from Jabba the Hutt on Tatooine. My point of view says the most important planet in the whole Star Wars universe is Tatooine. Tatooine may be a planet in the outer world rim, but a lot of the major events in the Star Wars universe took place on Tatooine.

2. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    I say Tatooine as that is the planet where the whole star wars saga virtually began. It introduced us to Luke and Obi-Wan and set in motion the entire star wars saga.

3. JFuchs77

JFuchs77 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006
    I'm glad you agree. Tatooine introduced us to so many characters like Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Boba Fett (in the special edition), Greedo, Beru Lars, Owen Lars, Jabba the Hutt and even Anakin Skywalker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.