main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Planned Agenda For The Next Six Months (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TIEPilot051999, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    (This is a repost of the earlier thread, with new info and without the scathing negative comments that caused the original to go off track. Let's hope this one turns out better.)

OK, folks. Revenge of the Sith is coming out in about six months time, and I want to set down an agenda of things I would like to do and get accomplished between now and May 19th.

1. Viewing Of The Star Wars Saga: This one is pretty much a given. As this is the last ever Star Wars movie, what better way to build up the anticipation than to watch the previous five? Obviously, we'll need to figure out how we want to watch them (I, II, IV, V, VI/IV, V, VI, I, II) and in what way we will do it (one from December until May, one from November until April, all five at once the weekend before ROTS opens) but I do think that this is something that would be a good way to get ourselves hyped up for watching Episode III.

2. Ewoks and Droids on DVD: I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but a DVD release of these two cartoons (not the entire series, sadly :( ) and the two Ewok movies is happening this month. And as I'm sure that none of us has seen them before, I figured that we could all enjoy looking at this less known facet of Star Wars lore.

3. Christmas Stuff: It's coming, folks, and there's no way to stop it. I definitly wanna do something for Christmas, even if we end up just doing a Secret Santa thing. And it just wouldn't be Christmas without a viewing of "A Christmas Carol". And I ain't talking about the more recent ones, either. I mean the 1981 Alistar Sim Black and White (Damn you, Ted Turner! :p) version. Hopefully we can get something planned that would be great.

4. Increasing Membership: One thing that bothers me is the lack of members of our little (and I stress that as far as it can be) group. This is a situation I desperately want fixed as May gets closer. I'm sure we can count on an influx of new people who will discover the boards as the 19th gets closer and closer, but I would like to see some action on the part of you guys to bring in members. I'm sure most of you know some people who like Star Wars, so give them the address of the board and tell them to sign up. And once you do that, start putting up messages around your schools and workplace. Get the message out.

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment, folks. So let's all get together and make the next six months ROCK!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.