Planned meeting place/event at CIII

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by docgrady, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docgrady Jedi Padawan

Hate to be a "bandwagon" member but my professional life does not allow me time away from my job or my kids. However, CII was the bomb and I am getting anxious for CIII. Does the QCJO have any plans for establishing a meeting or event during the weekend of CIII at Indy?
    That may not be a bad plan if the true desire of the group is to increase involvement, even for those of us who only just follow the boards.

docgrady
  2. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Doc,

I just want to say What's up Doc? Do me a favor and PM Han Jones-that is Chris and he is the president of the froup. He can provide you more details about our CIII adventures!

And please dont be offended by the bandwagon thingy, it's just all of a sudden there is a hype and people thinking that there will be some great perks-like free tickets. There are some who are "pimpin " other organizations on the boards. Next thing someone will want us to buy Amway products or Mary Kay.
  3. docgrady Jedi Padawan

I feel ya there bro - appreciate the honesty!

Thanks too for the info - I look forward to meeting those who will be making the trip down 74 east in 12 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.